• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

creampie eating

• Thread starterOneYoungBull
  • Start date

OneYoungBull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 16, 2012
A little background. So I'm addicted and love to give creampies to the women I fuck. Now, I would like to get some insight from a cucks perspective; to the cucks that go straight to sucking and licking cum out of their woman's freshly fucked pussy... How many enjoy licking up another mans cum from their wives/girlfriends pussy? Reason I ask is that lately I've had this desire to want to try this atleast one, even though I'm a bull..

So a few quick questions.

What do you think about eating another guys cum from a fucked pussy?

How does it taste?

Did you get really turned on when you went down on her knowing your swallowing another dudes cum?

Would you do it again? Do you get addicted? And add whatever else you would like to add.

Reactions: jessestrange
Thanks for the response, I'm looking forward to trying it now; already makes me horny just thinking about it.

No kids yet, more of a fantasy than anything so I make sure they are either on the pill or have a UID, if shit happens. The cuck can take care of it ;)

Have never tried it though I'd very much like to as I love the taste of both pussy and cum. Figure I might as well get both at once (though as the chocolate cigarettes I bought in amsterdam will demonstrate, flavours I enjoy don't always combine well...).

Have often thought of munching my own creampies from the wife's pussy, though just after I've cum it's usually the last thing on my mind (get breath back, cuddle wife, where the hell are my clothes, etc.). Hoping to get a chance if/when my missus takes another guy's cock again!

Making me horny as fuck, seeing a chick get her pussy drilled; getting pumped full of hot, sticky cum while I head down and start kissing, sucking and licking that pussy... I guess the mindset will be different If i wanted to do this before I cum or after I cum... everything seems to change after you cum.

I find it MUCH easier to eat someone else's creampie. After I cum, I'm not very interested. There are times that my wife tells me that she wants me to eat my own creampie, and I do so, but it's because SHE wants me to.

Reactions: SLUTWIFELISA
I dont know why but I have been thinking of trying it lately. For some reason it seems like the thing I need to do.

I am not sure why a bull would find satisfaction in it. The fantasy in it for me is having the proof of my Fiances infidelity liberality rubbed in my face.

Highly recommended

OneYoungBull said:

It's extremely hot. It makes me feel dirtier than a used *****, puts me in my place, reinforces my devotion to cunt in general and my woman in particular, and makes her feel like a queen.

How does it taste?

Like pure, raw lust.

Did you get really turned on when you went down on her knowing your swallowing another dudes cum?

My erections are steely, dripping & enormous when I clean her lovers' ejaculate off her with my mouth. It's obvious to everyone in the room what a special turn-on it is for me, and that just makes my dick even harder.

Would you do it again? Do you get addicted? And add whatever else you would like to add.

I do it every single time there is an opportunity, without fail. It is extremely addicting, it never gets old. Just reminiscing about it now has me stiffening up. She says it adds power to the orgasms she has on my face when she can feel sperm on my lips, and she gets an extra satisfying thrill when she can show our friends what a nasty pig I am for her.

You can see how it is by the replies thus far, OYB. Different strokes for different folks.
I'm guessing that most true cucks enjoy eating creampie, albeit some more than others.
Addiction occurs in the mind only, and the 'payoff' is the act of eating it, not the cum itself.
I recommend you begin by sampling one of your own. Your lover will appreciate it, and you'll learn the different tastes that occur from yourself and your lovers. If it happens to turn out to be something you enjoy, you can expand on it from there. If not, no harm done. It's also just a wild guess, but I'd bet most men, cuck or bull, like it than don't.

One more opinion, from a personal perspective:
I find it very sexually exciting to eat another man's cum from my wife's pussy, and would do it anytime the opportunity is available. I enjoy the taste, but it's much more about the 'mind fuck' and submitting myself to her. But I'm not addicted; don't crave it, and won't die if I happen to miss one. :cool:
I still like to eat my own, but it's just not the same. It's still a bit submissive, but the 'thrill' of knowing it's somebody else's is missing. It does seem to enhance the climax for us both...

first time for me was by accident, we were very oral and she tasted different, i was very into eating her out when i realized it was someone else's cum i was eating, just made me hotter knowing that two hours ago she had some guys bare cock in her and was taking his load. i've also eaten it out of her panties.

I got started because I had girlfriends that cheated. I learned the different tastes and developed an appetite which I have pursued endlessly. My first CP that I elected to indulge in, was a girl who spent an evening with 8 of us in a very open gang bang. each of us had her more than once and I was the guy designated to give her a ride back home at the end of our play session. Well that worked until we got to the first traffic light and something came over me. We went somewhere and parked and I Ifelt this overwhelming desire to follow her nature trail down and go neck deep on her. The sensations were amazing.

I have never looked back.

Couple times, I was able to manipulate the situation so my partners didnt know I knew. When I would knowlingly dive in to used goods, I always get an extra kick ( or kink) when they make you eat them by holding your head and grinding on your face. I love filthy women with appetites.

wasn't into it at first. the first time i got pressured into doing it by the bull when we had a threesome. he's never made me do it when there are other guys around. the more i did it, the more i enjoyed it, primarily for the bull's pleasure. it affects her also.
we usually do it while waiting for the bull to get hard again. sometimes im eating her out while she licks his anus

Reactions: Philly Buck and tomcollins
I love giving creampies and I have always fantasized about eating another man's load from my wife's freshly fucked pussy. I have eaten my own creampies out of her a couple of time and she loves it. I agree that most of the time when I am "all about it" I cum in her and then loose the drive to clean up my mess. I am in a similar situation, primarily been a bull in the past, since dating and getting married I have been talking to my wife about watching her with another man, hoping for her to cuck me. Still hoping it will happen.

Reactions: Focker
OneYoungBull said:
A little background. So I'm addicted and love to give creampies to the women I fuck. Now, I would like to get some insight from a cucks perspective; to the cucks that go straight to sucking and licking cum out of their woman's freshly fucked pussy... How many enjoy licking up another mans cum from their wives/girlfriends pussy? Reason I ask is that lately I've had this desire to want to try this atleast one, even though I'm a bull..

So a few quick questions.

How does it taste?

I;ve only done it once and it was the most gratifying thing i've ever done. His cum was dripping from her pussy and i eagerly lapped it up as he left. I hope to get the chance again. I used to eat my own from her pussy while I licked her to make her cum, but eating another man's cum is so much more satisfying. It makes me almost uncontrollable with excitement.

nellied@excite.com

I absolutely love to eat creampies from my wife, when ever we are able to find a tested partner or a trusty worthy person. She loves to have men cum in her, and I so love to eat her and then the feeling of another mans cum flooding out around my cock as I reclaim her is absolutely amazing! We have a fantasy of having a gangbang where i go and eat her some after each guy then I reclaim her last after she has been filled by a many different guys cum!

Reactions: SLUTWIFELISA and Philly Buck
For me it was one of my early sexual experiences with an older woman who went out on a date with a guy ended up fucking him after, as she said *he paid for dinner so I let him* and she came back unsatisfied of after a couple more drinks ended up going down and fucking the woman I babysat for

@OneYoungBull

Sounds like you're subconsciously switching sides and want to be on the more cuck end of the spectrum. Would love to help you out if you have a girlfriend and are around PA/NJ area ;)

1st time for me was before we wee married when she cheated. I noticed a difference in taste but didnt think much of it. Later when she came clean about her cheating she told me that I had eaten cream pie more than once. It doesnt bother me but for me it isnt a turn on. I have had a fresh ceampie and again it wasnt a turn on. The few times Iv done it its been for her. Each their own. It did however turn me on to see someone else eat mine. Gave me a sense of power.

I might add, watching another man cum in my wife DOES turn me on.

Reactions: zippless
redback said:
I might add, watching another man cum in my wife DOES turn me on.
Absolutely! Hopefully he is a heavy cummer. I have tasted fresh cum and I must say it doesn't taste like much. Sorta like you licked an envelope. The worst is old cum. My wife got fucked several times one weekend and on Monday morning I awoke to her and weekend fuck toy fucking. Of course she was late for work and went in without showering. She phoned me to say she just went to the bathroom to pee and she could smell his leftover jizz and the smell was intoxicating. She told me to lay on the bed naked just before she got home. So I complied. She ran into the house stripped sat on my face shouted " Lick me!" I nearly vomited from the stench. It tastes quite acidy but I continued to lick to get rid of that awful putrid mess. She came hard forging more glop into my mouth. She said " Honey wasn't that intoxicating?" I jumped up ran to the bathroom put my on fire mouth under the tap, rinsed thoroughly used mouthwash, trying not to vomit said " Honey that may have been intoxicating for you but lets never do that again!"

Users who are viewing this thread