• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

creampie for breakfast

• Thread startercumhungr
  • Start date

cumhungr

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 20, 2006
A friend came over after he got off of night shift and fucked my honey this morning. She made me put on clean sheets, get breakfast, and give him gas money. I got a big nice creampie in return. I would have taken a pic but I got so excited that I licked it all up right away. I asked him to pull out when he came and he filled up her belly button and left a big trail all the way down to her worn out pussy. He watched me lick it all up and laughed. She really got into it and was telling me how he had a real man's cock while she was sucking him off. I love it when she teases me about my little clitty dick. Last night she sent me to bed like this. She loves to online chat with bulls and cucks.

cumhungr-albums-breakfast-picture7119-hers.jpg

cumhungr-albums-breakfast-picture7120-mine.jpg

Nothing like a nice hot cream pie for breakfast,,esp after you work all night while she is fucking:)

Your fashion sense is just apalling! Stripes with polka-dots? Pastels with bright primary colors? Your Mistress must be punishing you for some serious offense.

i agree susan and its probably well deserved ha