Creampie for my Asian wife

• Thread starterTokyocouple
  • Start date

Tokyocouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2011
I was fucking my hot Japanese wife who was about to have her period and she told me I could cum in her the other night.
She has never said I could do that before and would normally freak out if I did.
As I was fucking her I was telling her how good it's going to feel for all of my warm cum to shoot into her tight pussy as she fucks my cock. THEN she says she has already felt that before!!!!
But the thing is, I have never cummed in her yet!!!
So I asked when and she told me the guy before me's condom broke and he cummed inside her!
I instantly shot my load deep in her wet pussy and I could feel it shooting a ton of cum inside her. She went to the bathroom and said it was sooooo much inside.
She showered and we went to sleep. Then when I woke up in the morning I rubbed her thighs and brushed up on her pussy and I felt my cum still dripping out of her!
She wants it again tonight, I have been hard all day but saved it for her.
I'll try and take pics.

Reactions: WhiteOnInRice
Very erotic! Would Love to hear the details of the first guy who came inside of her?!?! I bet it made you Hard when she told you another guy had cumed inside of her before...;)

She got it last night! With pics!!
Who wants to see?

Would love to see them!

Yes sir, post every pic you can of sperm in her pussy (yours or someone elses), please.
Do you have an arrangement for her to have sex with other men?
Has she been using condoms all the time until now?
Do you mind who gets her pregnant (you or them?)
Would you willingly look after another man's child, and let him visit his child often?

Tokyocouple said:
She got it last night! With pics!!
Who wants to see?

Everyone who isn't gay wants to see your smoking hot wife Tokyocouple. Any guy who isn't a pathetic cuck would love to be able to get what you get from her.

upinc said:
Everyone who isn't gay wants to see your smoking hot wife Tokyocouple. Any guy who isn't a pathetic cuck would love to be able to get what you get from her.

Well, guess I better go post these pics somewhere else then! Ha ha. J/k
I'll post em when I get a chance.

Post em up homie!!

upinc said:

Some of the gay ones MAY want to see her as well, even if they are reserved in admitting THAT DESIRE. You can't be sure what is in the head of some.

just shot my load in her!

cant keep it all in her tight Japanese pussy!

yup.....just like I said! ha ha!

Why is it that all the ugly, old and fat women gets tons of comments and a couple hot pics of a hot, young, in shape wife gets zero? LOL

Nice meaty pussy lips. You should get some Japanese guys to lineup and do a gang bang creampie on her. I'd like to dp her pussy and feel those meaty lips stretch.

damn so hot, nothing like a creampie in a sexy asian woman like her!Thanks for sharing.

incredibly sexy! looking forward to more updates and pics!

Did you clean her up? That sweet looking pussy could use your tongue!

Neither of us are into me cleaning her up. I will cum in her mouth and make out with her as I fuck her more but she gets really turned off by me even trying to go down on her after she cums and especially if I just creampied her. Sorry just not our thing.

So, you are not a hot cum eater TC? :D

I tried to keep it all in but it was to much inside her tight pussy, so I got it all in front of her asshole and pushed it inside!