29.1 KB · Views: 1,488
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,228
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1,515
yummy

I love that kind of pics. Anyone got more of them ? Creampie in panties of your wife just coming home.

wow! thanks mac...hope you post some more...I'll be back to post some more on this..

I at first looked for her diaphragm but learned she was secretly on the pill so searching fo rsoile dpanties was one way I checked up on my wife's cuckolding activities.
However in the past I was very naive. One night I was sitting across from her and spotted a large damp spot bewteen her legs, she told me she'd been sweating and I believed her. Another time I looked in her purse and saw a pair of panties, I asked her what they were for, she said she had her period and this was a spare pair in case she soiled her other pair. Much later a good friend told me my wife didn't wear panties on an evening out until after she'd got some cock.

However one time she was the one leaving her soiled panties for me to find. I cheated back on her with her close friend, she got gang-banged and left her soiled panties on my underwear for a whole 3 days, until they were fully dried!

Post #5,,,, 3rd pic in,,, CreampieCathy, actually a really good friend of ours offline :D

Well she is a little closier to me cause when she comes to havasu for gang bang, I love to lick the cum out of her pussy left by other guys:)
cuckoldinpanties said:
Post #5,,,, 3rd pic in,,, CreampieCathy, actually a really good friend of ours offline :D

hotwifeapril said:
Well she is a little closier to me cause when she comes to havasu for gang bang, I love to lick the cum out of her pussy left by other guys:)

Hey April, once you clean the mess up, I'd like to take a bite of that one. Very different, very nice. And I must insist, this :p is the only proper emoticon for this thread. Unless Mac posts a real gusher then we can go with :eek:

T.

What I found....

This is what I found in the washing basket after coming back from a work trip. :eek:

Just love this thread!!!

Attachments

• 100_0306.jpg
    100_0306.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 343
  • 100_0307.jpg
    100_0307.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 393
  • 100_0308.jpg
    100_0308.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 371
  • 100_0309.jpg