• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Creampie Section

• Thread starternewcpl2
  • Start date

newcpl2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2007
...sooooo, where did it go?:eek:

Well maybe the threads therein could just go over in general or such... shame to waste them, we're devoid enough of genuine enough content as it is!:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not surprising when those of us who do post pics etc get very little back in the way of feedback, thoughts, etc. Just one of the many things you have to learn to live with on forums like this!

I got quite a lot of participation in my original picture threads some months back... then the place seemed to go downhill, I made a comment about c'mon guys lets get back to content and please can we hold up with the freakin' "fake my wife, what would you like to do to her" deluge, an argument ensued and the rest as they say is history...

:rolleyes:

Will & Eve said:
I'm going to state that this fetish is similar enough to that served by the section "Cum on Her" to direct you there. From now on, whatever would have been in the Creampie section goes there.

I've never heard the end result of having entirely conventional sex with a woman called a 'fetish' before... but as you say, "live and let live"!

I'm happy with that, maybe the description of that section can be subtly reworded to appeal to both 'fetishes'? That'll work.

:)

i'd say in here (DC) the fetish is cucks wanting to clean up the cream pies, not just wanking to the pics.

Is it me or are us cucks begining to get a hard time?

mhall said:
Is it me or are us cucks begining to get a hard time?

mhall I don't think you are getting a bad time I don't see where no one is pointing a finger at the cucks and ripping them or banning forums from them just what I see m UK Friend. Had a bottle of Bass and Newcastle so what is better. Muleman

I agree, Pooch!
mhall, it's not you. There isn't enough chatter about what it's like to be in the receiving end (grin) of this practice.

want to see heavy cummers cumming

Users who are viewing this thread