• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cross dressing for a bull

• Thread starterCoverherpics
  • Start date

Coverherpics

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2022
I’ve had several fantasies of dressing and posing for a bill as he fucks my wife or looks at her pics.

Reactions: MontyIndianbull
Coverherpics said:
I’ve had several fantasies of dressing and posing for a bill as he fucks my wife or looks at her pics.
who knows. where are you located?

Reactions: Remmey
Dm me

I will use you over cam

RealBullX said:
Dm me

I will use you over cam
I too wear wifes panties and shares her pics, can we do cam?

Reactions: rockhard
lkhornybull said:
I too wear wifes panties and shares her pics, can we do cam?
Sure

So humiliating

A Paula stubby 3.JPG

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, cisco, Lovasianladies and 2 others
Coverherpics said:
I have the same fantasy, or just sucking a guy while he looks at my wife's naked pictures and says nasty things. It's just really exciting to me to be dressed like a girl and feeling like his GF, and he's such a horny BF.

cuck72 said:
I have the same fantasy, or just sucking a guy while he looks at my wife's naked pictures and says nasty things. It's just really exciting to me to be dressed like a girl and feeling like his GF, and he's such a horny BF.
Wow, same here, lets meet if u r ok on below

Hangout : sp90lkxy@gmail.com

Actually I think this was always a part of my interest in having my wife shared with or owned by BBC, giving me the chance to also be owned and used by a BBC Bull while feminized and dressed, especially with my wife watching and helping the bull own me.

• Love
Reactions: BBCwhorewife, rcmohawk, lkhornybull and 2 others
Softwimphub said:
So humiliating

A Paula stubby 3.JPG
Very sexy gurl...there is nothing like being a sissy faggot Sissy for a real man hon

Reactions: Softwimphub
I love to have men look at my bbw wife as we stroke and talk about him using her. I have been lucky enough to have a few local guys into looking at her pix while i sucked them off dressed in her clothes as they talk so nasty about her.

Reactions: rcmohawk
This is me

0E8BF703-ADF9-4436-80C4-D21114B0FCA2.jpeg

Reactions: rcmohawk, MarriedBiWannabe and EllenJames
Me

670506D3-DDC4-4EA3-8F34-27D35473A449.jpeg

Reactions: tommaso, MarriedBiWannabe and EllenJames

Users who are viewing this thread