Crossdressing At Swingers Club?

PAGG

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 14, 2017
I have been crossdressing with my wife for about 3 years. She had been using a strapon on me for years and one night she asked me if id like to try on her lingerie. I said yes and she got very excited. She had me try on all her panties(she laughed because I got an erection when i tried them and my dick fit perfectly in them, she said "most guys dicks wouldn't fit in those panties") , jeans, shirts, and dresses. She got really excited and attacked me like she hadnt done in a while. After a while i started asking to dres up everytime we drank together and we started buying matching (wife insisted) high heels(8pairs) and lingerie together. At least once a week we have a day where have some drinks and we both wear high heels and lingerie. Anyways, we wanna try having a threesome/foursome and we are both bi curious. We want to go to a swingers club and I suggested to my wife that I should go dressed like a woman to let people know what kind of couple we are. We want to take turns on eachother using a strapon/double side dong while people watch. Do swinger clubs allow or accept husbands/men to attend their parties while crossdressing? I am not sure how people would react or if that is even allowed at swinger clubs. We have never gone to one so we just want to know if we would get a positive reception or not?

PAGG said:
I have been crossdressing with my wife for about 3 years. She had been using a strapon on me for years and one night she asked me if id like to try on her lingerie. I said yes and she got very excited. She had me try on all her panties(she laughed because I got an erection when i tried them and my dick fit perfectly in them, she said "most guys dicks wouldn't fit in those panties") , jeans, shirts, and dresses. She got really excited and attacked me like she hadnt done in a while. After a while i started asking to dres up everytime we drank together and we started buying matching (wife insisted) high heels(8pairs) and lingerie together. At least once a week we have a day where have some drinks and we both wear high heels and lingerie. Anyways, we wanna try having a threesome/foursome and we are both bi curious. We want to go to a swingers club and I suggested to my wife that I should go dressed like a woman to let people know what kind of couple we are. We want to take turns on eachother using a strapon/double side dong while people watch. Do swinger clubs allow or accept husbands/men to attend their parties while crossdressing? I am not sure how people would react or if that is even allowed at swinger clubs. We have never gone to one so we just want to know if we would get a positive reception or not?
In my experience a good percentage of the couples who attend swing club females are bi. I would also say less than 5% of men are bi. I have only experienced cross dressing at Halloween. I have never seen a strap-on used at a swing club and I think would be eyebrow raising.
BDSM clubs I would think would welcome this kind of play.