• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cruises

• Thread starterMeijer
  • Start date

Meijer

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2008
Hello

My Bride of 30 years and I are going on a cruise in September/ October time to celebrate our anniversary. THis will be our first cruise.:)

I am 54 and my wife is 52. She is not dating. That is my wish dream goal at this time. I want my wife to "be all that she can be" We have been taking dance lessons and she is being around more different men. SHe is also dressing more open.

I would enjoy any information sugestions about cruises.etc. Particular in cruises where she / we may be ******* to things where i could strech the envelope more, another sereis of steps toward the goal! For example place on ships for dancie where guys could ask her and seh could ask guys, her new thing, or cothing optional sun deck beaches etc.

Thank everyone for sharing

Look forward to you comments

Meijer

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest Disney cruise lines.

Notice what she enjoys and make a list, so you can make sure she does these things she enjoys AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE.

Make a list of those things which she does not enjoy much, and see that she DOES THEM LESS OFTEN.

This strategy puts her in better moods and she will be motivated to enjoy herself in the company of both genders, and her mind will be more receptive to "opportunities" such as dancing with other guys more often because you need to suddenly sit down.

A lot of older woman have not kissed or held another man in their arms since their courting days, and you need to help her "slip back into the habit", at first in an innocent way and then eventually she will find herself flirting and laughing as she realises that being with other guys has its advantages.....especially in the moments you are conspicuous by your absence.

It could be a surprise for your wife to discover than other men find her attractive, like talking to her and dancing with her even though she is no longer a young women. It can do a lot of good for her self-esteem and your marriage won't feel so boring and vanilla.

I have always recommended dancing and alcohol. Dancing is a "safe" way for her to be close and touching other men. If she gets used to dancing and even slow dancing with black men - they can do some amazing things with their sweet talk. We are in our 50's and my wife get's turned on when a black man tells her she is hot. It is different than her husband saying the same thing.

Meijer said:
Hello

My Bride of 30 years and I are going on a cruise in September/ October time to celebrate our anniversary. THis will be our first cruise.:)

I am 54 and my wife is 52. She is not dating. That is my wish dream goal at this time. I want my wife to "be all that she can be" We have been taking dance lessons and she is being around more different men. SHe is also dressing more open.

I would enjoy any information sugestions about cruises.etc. Particular in cruises where she / we may be ******* to things where i could strech the envelope more, another sereis of steps toward the goal! For example place on ships for dancie where guys could ask her and seh could ask guys, her new thing, or cothing optional sun deck beaches etc.

Thank everyone for sharing

Look forward to you comments

Meijer

Take her to Hedo II or III! Hedo actually would be perfect for your situation - it can be as tame or 'interesting' as you like - just depends how you play it. You wife will however have her eyes opened at least a little... and it is very liberating to be around folks who are very comfortable with their sexuality/nudity etc.

Cruises? Well some lifestyle groups group book every once in a while, you'll have to monitor or join forums/clubs to figure out when... but generally, no, cruises are full of cruisers... not swingers.

Cruise Update

Hello all you friends

Finally made the choice and bought the tickets.

First Carnival Glory

Day 1 Port Canaveral
Day 2 Nassau 8:30am to 2:00pm
Day 3 At Sea
Day 4 St Thomas 10:00am to 8:00pm
Day 5 St Maarten 8:00am to 6:00pm
Day 6 At Sea
Day 7 At Sea
Day 8 Port Canaveral

Will well fly into Orlando on Oct 9 and spend the night. Get up the next day and take a shettle to Port Cabaveral.

Looking for idea suggestions on both the cruise and the night in Orlando!

"Cruises" The Facts

Have been on 15 cruises and am in my early 50s. Was married for 25 years. None of the cruises focus on couples and interracial sex. The closest thing would be walking to a clothes optional beach. The only possibility for interracial sex is what happens on cruises....women traveling alone on a cruise hook up with the deck hands or officers....the only opportunity you may have is that you meet another couple to mess around with. Carnival is for first time tourists and cruisers....generally an Indian Crew. I agree with the other option mentioned before....go to Hedonism in Jamaica. A cruise is one big social party jammed with over 2000 people rushing to eat and jam into the lounge to listen to a show. It is nice to try but you are in the wrong venue for hot sex with someone else..let alone interracial sex. Especially in your 3 by 4 room!

Users who are viewing this thread