• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Crystal Minxxx - hot iowa BBC slut

• Thread starterIaharleycpl
  • Start date
Crstal thanks for all the pics. I'm a long time fan. You look great

Thank you King & Redneck....nice to have some men talking to me in here! You guys rock.

My wife and I look foward to joining you guys sometime

Yo Crystal...do you like young bigg black athletes? Me and my boyz would have a field day wit dat booty...hit us up

nice .

I Love: Yes I do like athletes.....how many buddies do you have and where are you guys?

I told you early this morning I would be home around 7-8, but I forgot that not only did I have class all day today, but tonight was the night I also had night class so I just got home.

Stan
wmntx4f4bm
woolywart@yahoo.com

yeah yeah yeah LOL thats ok Wooly. I was out for a bit myself.

We in Mass...and i live wit 4 other niggas who all wanna see dat ass in motion...

I would fuck you while my wife masterbates with her big black dildo

Not sure when I would make it to Mass. But sounds like fun to me!

Cuck Dave, where are you?

Where are all the hot studs from if they are not in Iowa....maybe I need to make a house call LOL

Maybe just a few more pics to entice you guys......???

Yes you have, glad to have you in my group. For the rest of you, here are a couple more pics.

Attachments

• aDSC_0274wcc.jpg
    aDSC_0274wcc.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 282
  • Grabbed Frame 12wc.jpg
    Grabbed Frame 12wc.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 329
  • Grabbed Frame 35wc.jpg
    Grabbed Frame 35wc.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 360
Anyone around that travels to Iowa or lives in Iowa?

I usually like petite white females, but your big ass and tits are making me hard and I would love to eat that beautiful pussy and ass after the big black bois get done with those lusty holes.....babe you are hot....

Users who are viewing this thread