• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ct Milf

• Thread starterWishingHub
  • Start date

WishingHub

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2007
Well, she actually took a nice step today. I finally told her that I wanted to see her with another man a few months back. She laughed it off and still claims no interest. But here's the valentine present she bought online, with no input from me! :feedback:

Any thoughts on next steps?

Attachments

• hot7.jpg
    hot7.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 728
  • hot8.jpg
    hot8.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 918
  • hot6.jpg
    hot6.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 745
Your a wimp !!

WishingHub said:
Well, she actually took a nice step today. I finally told her that I wanted to see her with another man a few months back. She laughed it off and still claims no interest. But here's the valentine present she bought online, with no input from me! :feedback:

Any thoughts on next steps?

Clearly if she did want BBC your the one holding her back? if she bought that then she is up for a fuck so give what she wants and stop talking about it DO IT

As much as I would like to agree with my counterpart she seems a little timid don't just throw her out she needs to be walked carefully to the lifestyle I can only imagne that she feels we are all brutes that only want a nut. she needs to play first, watcha few movies do the club scene were she has control of how much she would like first before she takes the plunge.

Sensible

Thanks - it's not a matter of being a wimp, it's a matter of her comfort level.

Bbc In Nyc

Tell Her To See Bignblack9 Profile On Dark Cavern Or Chocthunder9 On Cuckolds.com

When she is ready some brotha is going to have more the a mouth or hand full of tittie there, those breasts look huge.What size are they and are they natural?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea - they're real

She is 100% natural - 38DD, with the most sensitive nips imaginable. Great cocksucker too.

very sexy lady. when she's ready look me up. I'm in CT

WishingHub,

I agree that she should be introduced very, very slowly. It's amazing what altering a person's surroundings can do for them mentally. If she sees enough images of girls getting it, if she reads enough stories about it, she may eventually want it on her own. Was the dildo a valentine's day present to you, or to her?

She bought it as a 'joke' for me - knowing I want her 2 try blk. But we dirty talk about it now, and I'm hoping she takes the next step.....

Thx Capmo - where in CT?

She's moving in the right direction, hubby.... you will be surprised one more time!!! ^)_(^

I Sure hope so - would love 2 see her satisfied....

Humnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.............

Very nice tits, let's see the rest.

Yr wife has great tits, I would love to intoduce her to bbc gently with a nice creamy peral necklace.

Bulldog

not bad holla at me if she gets to NYC

Thanks

She is reserved but knows how to suck cock like a champ.

Attachments

• HotPic1 (2).jpg
    HotPic1 (2).jpg
    78 KB · Views: 223
Those are some pretty-ass big white tits there my man !

Thanks guys - things have stalled, tho....can't seem to interest her in pushing it further....sigh

we are in ct also. tyring to get wife to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few more....

Attachments

• pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 150
  • 100_2213.jpg
    100_2213.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 151

Users who are viewing this thread