• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuck at the local Walmart

• Thread starterWarpt
  • Start date

Warpt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 2, 2009
Ding Dong, Texas, USA
Pic of me before I left from home.
Then a pic of me in the Walmart restroom.
Went to do some shopping at Walmart, fill up with gas, get some Mardi Gras decorations, ate lunch with my parents, shopping for clothes and to the local Walgreens. All in my red and white shirt.
This is the one I mostly wear when doing yard work. I have only worn it out in public stores once before.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 599
  • Capture1.jpg
    Capture1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 450
yeah sure ...........

Duke, You know they can't put it on the internet if its not true.

Wow, that was pretty bold of you.

Warpt said:
Pic of me before I left from home.
Then a pic of me in the Walmart restroom.
Went to do some shopping at Walmart, fill up with gas, get some Mardi Gras decorations, ate lunch with my parents, shopping for clothes and to the local Walgreens. All in my red and white shirt.
This is the one I mostly wear when doing yard work. I have only worn it out in public stores once before.

What's the (backward) letter at the left end of your "cuckold" label? It should be a backward "D" but it isn't.

Re.:

Warpt said:
.... ate lunch with my parents, .... All in my red and white shirt.

What do your parents think of you being your wife's cuckold, and wearing a shirt advertising that even when you go out to lunch with them...?

I can make as many of these shirts as you need! I have a vinyl press setup. Takin orders here!! Send your orders to to vnlfsn@gmail.com

Did your father have anything to say about his son being a cuckold? Any reactions at all to your shirt?

I don't think my parents know what a cuckold is. They are in their 70's.

They didn't even ask.

I got no reactions. Just a few older women staring at my chest. Trying to figure out what that word was...

It is a "D", just don't look like it.

Custer Laststand said:
What's the (backward) letter at the left end of your "cuckold" label? It should be a backward "D" but it isn't.

The K and the D have a line thru them for some reason.

It is a backwards D. Cause I took it in the mirror.

Warpt said:
I don't think my parents know what a cuckold is. They are in their 70's.

They didn't even ask.

=============

I'm 82 and i know exactly what it is .....don't be an ageist cuntface :mad:

Blaquehorse said:
Wow, that was pretty bold of you.

==========

what ..? wearing a douche-bag T shirt all alone
in a bathroom ...really :rolleyes:

lol.. nice shirt ;-)

melanie xoxo

Warpt said:
I got no reactions. Just a few older women staring at my chest. Trying to figure out what that word was...

I doubt it. Increasing age does not imply increasing ignorance of the English language. More likely they were puzzled by why a man would walk around wearing a T-shirt labeling himself as a cuckold.

Warpt said:
I don't think my parents know what a cuckold is. They are in their 70's. They didn't even ask.

The same reply applies to this comment. With many parents, if a grown child and his wife are engaged in some form of sexual behavior that's "socially unconventional" or worse "socially unacceptable," they don't want to hear about it and they certainly don't want to talk about it.

I can promise you, my parents have no idea what a Cuckold is.

Users who are viewing this thread