• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuck Bf

• Thread starterHotcountrygurl
  • Start date

Hotcountrygurl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2018
So I let my bf fuck my pussy and ass last night i told him that he could nut in my ass or my mouth and he still used condoms to fuck me he spent 200 dollars at adult toy shop and i got some new cool stuff.

Reactions: rnobsae and Nazareth
Hotcountrygurl said:
So I let my bf fuck my pussy and ass last night i told him that he could nut in my ass or my mouth and he still used condoms to fuck me he spent 200 dollars at adult toy shop and i got some new cool stuff.
That was very sweet of you to do that for your BF I hope he appreciates what a little slut you are for him. Could you please tell us more details of this romantic evening? I'm not sure if you made him wear condoms or if he chose to. Did you want to feel his hot sperm in your ass or taste it in your mouth? 200 dollars at a sex shop should buy a very beautiful night of romance, I'm sitting here with a tiny little erection just thinking about it. ;)

Reactions: toolman2c

Users who are viewing this thread