• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuck boyfriend chuaffeur

• Thread startervladdy
  • Start date

vladdy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 6, 2007
One scenario I have thought of in the past when I was being cucked by a chick is as follows.

The three of us would go to a party or whatever, but the people are his friends and they think my girl and him are together. She would tell me in advance that I would be introduced as her friend from the university, not as her boyfriend. As the night would progress I would see them being affectionate publically which would be hugely embarrassing for me. But the three of us would be the only ones that would know what is really happening. Also I would essentially be relegated to a boring evening at the party because I would be the “designated driver” while my girl would tell other girls if the opportunity arouse that I had a girl friend.

After the party I would drive the two of them back to his place in her car, where I would see the two of them making out in the back seat. As the drive progressed she would take out his much bigger cock and then verbally announce clearly how much bigger and impressive his cock was while she jerked him off and sucked his cock. Then because the ride would be fairly long she would have me find a secluded place to park because he was making her wet as hell. It would only take me a few minutes to find someplace but all the while she would be telling me to hurry because she wants her pussy filled with his cock. Then once I pulled over she would get right on top of his cock and start riding him, she of course wants me to watch her enjoy his stiff cock. They would fuck for a few minutes while I was expressly told to keep my rock hard smaller prick in my pants. He would blast a big load into her mouth and although she would swallow it down she would immediately come give me a big kiss thanking me for keeping an eye out and driving them around.

I would finish driving back to his place. She would run inside with him, I would get a text from her saying they are going to fuck one more time and she should be out in about 15 minutes. After she came out all relaxed I would drive back to her place, where I might get some used cum filled pussy.

I have done that more than once. One time in vegas she was getting fucked by a black bull in the back seat as I drove down the strip.

Users who are viewing this thread