• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuck cages

• Thread starterspotman
  • Start date

spotman

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 13, 2006
My wife who has a black BF, now wants to put me in a cage, so that I cannot play with myself while watching them fuck. Can any other cuckolds give me some advice about wearing a cage and if they are in the same situation. I also have a small dick only 3and a half ins. do gages come that small.

Cages are designed for small dicks and to stop the owner from playing with them and reducing the anguish he should be feeling at his wifes pleasuring.

Your Wife/Mistress should have you purchase a CB-3000 or a CB-6000, the only differance is that the CB-3000 has attachments that can be used for erection control. Basicly if the attachments are attached and you get an erection they will cause severe pain which will cause the erection to deminish. Being caged takes time, start slowly and work your self up to prolong useage. Good Luck, and enjoy having your pethedic littly dick caged

Congratulations on being willing to be caged. Persist and you will eventually get used to the adjustments in your life.

It is a good idea for men to AVOID touching themselves without a wife's permission - your seed belongs to your wife, and she needs to be the decision maker as to what happens to it.

A cage should not be necessary

A sissy cuck should never touch his cock without his mistress/masters permission. The sissy cuck should exercise self controll and it shows devotion to mistress/master as his little dicklet gets hard and the head turns blue/purple and throbs and he waits on mistress/master and their guest and never touches or relieves his erotic discomfort. It is the mistress/masters right to punish for touching, and it will hurt thereby adding a whole new demention to the sissies servatude.

Attachments

• This Will Hurt.jpg
    This Will Hurt.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 184
  • Picture 8.jpg
    Picture 8.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 194
  • duty3.jpg
    duty3.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 201
  • 4e1f.jpg
    4e1f.jpg