Cuck Castration Advice

suckglovaa

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 21, 2023
Melbourne, Australia
Curious if anyone else has gone down the road of castration/gelding of the cuck? How did it change things, and how did it improve things if at all? Also how do we keep the cuck caged going forward if he does get gelded as the cage would just slip off? Asking as my cuck brought it up as something he'd potentially want to do for his 40th birthday this year and is fairly keen for it provided I as his owner approve.

He is already snipped of course, but this is obviously another big step. As this year will also be our 15th wedding anniversary, I've been talking about the possibility of a vow renewal with my nephew and the cuck, only we'll have it as a cuckold 'wedding' ceremony instead where the cuck formally gives me away to my nephew my as bull and owner. The cuck says this will be like his ultimate present to me to commemorate this big step we're taking in our marriage. But I think he also sees getting gelded as a means to being allowed to participate more in the fun my nephew and I will have post ceremony (absolutely love the idea me being bred with our next child that night), and potentially afterwards into the future as well as the cuck has been fully pussy free and denied for a few years now and not been allowed to participate or even watch let alone clean me up.

Have told him I'll talk to my nephew once he's back in Melbourne, and see what he says first and then get back to him. This is obviously not something to take lightly, and honestly I don't even know if it is actually possible here in Australia. But it seems to be something that the cuck really does want to do so I at least want to explore it for him to see. Any thoughts/advice would be much appreciated.

Reactions: subcuckimpot and castrated_cuck