• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuck Experience..

• Thread starterCuck1010
  • Start date

Cuck1010

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2010
Ive been cucked by wife..who had an affair with an ex..
We are staying together.. mainly for our kids..

We don't hate each other and care for each other..
She has fallen OUT of Love with me though..

I have mentioned this lifestyle.. and she is interested..
But we keep hitting a road block..

she only wants to be with the ex from the affair.
I can't watch..

She will have me clean when she gets back etc...

As we stand now.. there is no more sex between us. She says for reasons other than physical... She is not turned on by me anymore...

Would you proceed with this.. or abort..

Tnx...

U keep posting this every few months. Are you a male or female?

Sexually she's not your wife

Cuck1010 said:
Ive been cucked by wife..who had an affair with an ex..

I can't watch..

As we stand now.. there is no more sex between us. She says for reasons other than physical... She is not turned on by me anymore...

Tnx...

If you want the best for your kids and can carry on as things are then okay ~ but your wife has no sexual interest in you any longer. She appears to be only responsive to her ex, so if you can't accept the rest of your life carrying on as it is now then you need to work on an exit strategy that will wok for all of you ~ but most of all for your children.

Villain said:
U keep posting this every few months. Are you a male or female?

I am a male. And I post this probably every time it comes up. We have approached this three times... Each time I think Im going to see progress. But I don't. Im at the point that Im hopeless for things to get better. Only way they would be out of pure boarded of where we are now.

But I get mixed reviews on this. Some are saying go for it. theres nothing to loose. Others say, no way this cold work because she isn't in love with me and that they have too much of a past.

Instead of starting over, goto your profile and pull up your old thread and post in it so we don't have tk ask questions.

Personally one happy parent home is better then a two parent home where they are fighting or there is no sign of love. Think of the kids. How much are you really effecting them. All kids know if mom and dad love each other, and the effect you are having o. Their lives will effect them for life.
Since im not going to take the time to go search for your thread either. That all the advice I've got now with the info provided.
-hank

You do have a problem

HTML:
[quote="Cuck1010, post: 221405"]Ive been cucked by wife..who had an affair with an ex..

I can't watch..

Tnx...[/QUOTE]

Cuck1010 somethings have to be decided by you and your wife. At least you have communications and that is good, but this matter is one sided because it is all about what your wife wants. That is not unusual but you have to decide if you are willing to give your wife to her lover with little in return. Someone said above a happy one parent family is better that a unhappy two parent family. The children are going to pick up the Vibs and that may be more harmful than a devorce.
1. Is the lover married or single.
2. It seems your wife is taken with her lover but how about his feelings about her?
3. Do you think she will eventually leave you for him?
4. Do you know him/talk to him?

Attachments

• cartoon_CuckoldRULES.jpg
    cartoon_CuckoldRULES.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 116