• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuck/hotwife

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
a1.jpga2.jpga3.jpg

b1.jpgb2.jpgb3.jpgb4.jpgb5.jpg

b6.jpgb7.jpgb8.jpg

d1.jpge1.jpg

f1.jpgf2.jpgf3.jpgf4.jpgf5.jpg

If it is a pay site how do I keep getting on it? Is it because I am allowed in as one of the "help?" OMG, it is like I am a *****!

if you were already a member no problem... read the thread "where is everyone?"

Training Suggestion

I have another "Hot Wife Training" tip. I would love my husband tell me which of his friends/coworkers has a large penis. I often try to guess, and it would really turn me on. He once commented on a guy he's saw in the mens room, an it made me instantly wet.

Adair4More.... Mmmmm.. funny my wife asks the same thing... or used to... I don't know how wet it made her... never thought about that.... but she has asked a few times.... and if one is "hot Looking" she will kind of mention that out loud.... hasn't asked or mentioned anything in a long time come to think of it.... maybe because she already has all she can handle now... and I'm not referring to me!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

a1.jpg

Thanks SubHub for responding. I've never asked him, as I would be too embarrassed ... well, maybe if we had both been drinking. A few of his friends and coworkers are very hot (including a couple of black men), and I have often fantasized about their "size". I do try to "flash" men when my husband isn't looking, and do get hit on. I love it!!! :)

Adair4More.....I have to say personally I thought it was hot when she was asking.... but I also have to say she did do a co-worker when we first started.... and it was a disaster .... he talked... a lot!..... there was always a lot of after work and weekend parties there and a lot of socializing... and it happened... all of a sudden we are known as 'swingers"... no one mentioned the cuck thing....I don't think... a lot of talk behind my back I KNOW....got the chance to transfer here... not really because of that... but it worked out for the best.... here not a lot of parties and etc... but ALOT of playing that's for sure... but we never mingled that much... although.. small world... some one just happened to ask me if we were swingers... said no... luckily keeping my nose clean got me the chance to work from home... which has been great... as for momma... she was still more than curious about the black office stud here... and they have been friendly... but I think he wouldn't because we are friends... but she also learned something.... the pay and job may not have come around if my rep was .....????

anyway the coworker thing may make good stories and good reading.... and very hot at the time..... but comes with hazards!... a lot of "others" to choose from... but that's your call... for us... that night... was HOT!... but we were beginners also... suppose that had the most to do with it!

one more thing... when I mentioned that he 'talked" to my wife... she was all smiles... kissed me and said we weren't in high school anymore... and considered it an ice breaker... think it turned her on!.........but we were at a company function some time later and just happened to be sitting at the same table as the boss... he made a comment on how nice it was everyone here got along so well.... although some of the fraternization worried him.... we didn't know if he was talking about us... or some of it in general.... but momma backed way off after that

Thanks for the advise SubHub. I appreciate it. I'm finding this site very interesting, and even exciting sometimes.

Adair4More... well with your looks and personality...I'm sure somewhere on this board is the man more than willing to give you all you want... probably more than one man.... and then hub can learn to give you and "Australian" kiss.... (down under)

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

a1.jpg

Reactions: Mica
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread