Cuck Hubby Wanted.......

• Thread startersweetness1272007
  • Start date
S

sweetness1272007

Hot Wife here.... 46, 5' 7", 150, sexy woman, nice tits, nice body... looking for CUCKHUBBY.

Does not matter where you are.... relocation not an issue for the RIGHT cuck hubby. Must love eating creampie, humiliation, CBT, and provide for me in ALL ways.... Domme female...not into extreme pain, BI-MALES are welcome!

Drop a line.....looking NOW!

I may be addressed as Goddess!

Hi Goddess Topeka here....Very excited to see your post...

Pat

Hi.... Pat

are you female?

damn wish i could marry you

Bi-guy here - I am definitely interested. I love eating creampies and sucking cock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi sweetness,,im from your area would love to talk or meet up.I love CBT,Humiliation etc.will obey you no matter what please e-mail me.rick

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Goddess:
my name is eddi, i am seeking a Cuckoldress, preferably Dominant in ALL ways and experienced, i am 45, single, well employed and would love to speak with You about Your posting, humbly awaiting a response,,

Im game

Attractive 46yo white male, never tried this lifestyle but very interested in it. I am from Massachusetts so if this is something or someplace that interests you then post here with an email I can contact you with.

sweetness1272007 said:
Hot Wife here.... 46, 5' 7", 150, sexy woman, nice tits, nice body... looking for CUCKHUBBY.

Does not matter where you are.... relocation not an issue for the RIGHT cuck hubby. Must love eating creampie, humiliation, CBT, and provide for me in ALL ways.... Domme female...not into extreme pain, BI-MALES are welcome!

Drop a line.....looking NOW!

I may be addressed as Goddess!

Anyone know if the Goddess was for real?

Prolly not... but if any similar cuckold seeking goddesses wants a cute, feminized, and obediant white boi who loves to serve and please-please do send me a msg. immediately hehehe.

Potential cuck hubby here

Hey i always wanted to be a cuck hubby. I'm even ok with the idea that i never have to have sex with you.

[i am here for you goddess,cuckhub for you

phx az 4u

still lookin?

Pics otherwise I am calling fake.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people insist on pics. For a lot of people in the world of cuckoldry it is a private matter - many cuckolds are quite wealthy with ood responsible jobs and the chances of them putting up photos is slight - and very slight just to please someone.

Blackcockforwhiteslut said:
Pics otherwise I am calling fake.
Who the fuck cares what you call.

godess

i am at your cervix

mhall said:
It never ceases to amaze me how many people insist on pics. For a lot of people in the world of cuckoldry it is a private matter - many cuckolds are quite wealthy with ood responsible jobs and the chances of them putting up photos is slight - and very slight just to please someone.

Well said Mr. Moderator, thanks.

goddess

Its my dream to be a cuckhubby I can take care of you and will pamper you with your wishes. please consider me