• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuck Humiliation-His Own Seed

• Thread starterHungNJ
  • Start date

HungNJ

Verified Bull
Beloved Member
Mar 15, 2021
North East
I’ve had the pleasure of knowing several cuck couples. All enjoyed some level of humiliation. My standard go to was making Cucky pick out her panties, making him buy our drinks, making him wear her damp panties while I enjoyed her… simple stuff.

But I then began making cucks stroke their little cocks with the threat that if they came, they would eat it. Some finished multiple times and reluctantly did as they were told. All had some level of disgust with what they were doing. Cleaning my load from their wives was almost normal but eating or cleaning their own wasn’t.

With the last couple, Cucky was ****** to shoot directly in his mouth when we allowed. He looked so silly with his legs over his head and little cock in his face. He was nearly in tears as we laughed.

Anyone cucks ever experienced the same?? How does it make you feel?

• Love
Reactions: littlewilly, ckc, mywifeolga and 7 others
Pantys for years have been used to work on the white husbands egos, seeing a man in pantys helps change people's conception of them. Putting them in pink ones , speeds up thier feminization

Reactions: cynful and ckc
Hub has been required for years to not only clean me up (and the bull if he wants him to) but to consume his own cum and that of others. He has many times had to put his legs over his head and cum directly in his mouth. He also has frozen cum to suck on as an ice cube. He even as a JOS shot glass to drink his cum from...

IMG_1000 (2).JPG IMG_1047 (2).JPG Snapshot 17 (11-15-2019 7-21 AM) (2).jpg 2 (2).jpg 4 (2).jpg IMG_0266.JPG

• Love
Reactions: nelssim, slaveofmyown, ckc and 1 other person
WVhotwifecoupl said:
Hub has been required for years to not only clean me up (and the bull if he wants him to) but to consume his own cum and that of others. He has many times had to put his legs over his head and cum directly in his mouth. He also has frozen cum to suck on as an ice cube. He even as a JOS shot glass to drink his cum from...

IMG_1000 (2).JPG IMG_1047 (2).JPG Snapshot 17 (11-15-2019 7-21 AM) (2).jpg 2 (2).jpg 4 (2).jpg IMG_0266.JPG
Excellent use of his mouth.

Reactions: adamcarter and slaveofmyown

Users who are viewing this thread