• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuck in South Jersey wants to be used in front of wife.

likumstik

Enjoying Cuckold Lifestyle
Beloved Member
Mar 6, 2013
New Jersey
I would like to be used by BBC while wife helps. Also want 1 on 1 with BBC.

IMAG0123.jpg

Reactions: xegwei787
0203000802c.jpg Where is the BBC?

0203000802c.jpg

Reactions: xegwei787
South Jersey must have some BBC somewhere here

Married white cuck 45 willing to service black cock and be topped! Felipe sucked2.jpgFelipe sucked2.jpg
Felipe sucked2.jpg

Reactions: rogerroger626 and xegwei787
Hot wife and great big titties! She would look good with BBC lover!

Are you sure you are not using the premise of Cuckoldry to express your homosexuality?

I am sure I love to see the wifey with her BBC. In turn, I also crave the same.

Finally met a BBC Top who fucked my ass for the 1st time. Felt really good. Hope wife plays with him too.

By the time BBC deals with your asshole, you may not be a heterosexual any longer - and your penis will droop around all woman as though you are a fully castrated Eneuch. Wouldn't that be so wonderful for you? You could hose the garden with your penis instead of sex.

Reactions: purplejoys
Certainly bisexual at the least. Hope to get my cock milked once in a while or I might pop

I have heard some guys describe themselves as tri-sexual. Not sure if that meant they wanted to try to be sexual to lose their virginity, or they were a gender-cross and into "anything going" on in town?

Well, I am not into anything going on, but certainly getting into new things with new people. Would luv to tri a total *****!

Users who are viewing this thread