• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuck Offers Wife to U. of Kentucky Basketball Player

• Thread starterLori0908
  • Start date
Fuck why not lol - she should blacks any way

The drummer for Metallica once said in an interview that numerous fans have as well offered their wives to him, but he turned down their offer.

tomas said:
The drummer for Metallica once said in an interview that numerous fans have as well offered their wives to him, but he turned down their offer.

Reminds me of the Family Guy episode where Peter finds out that his wife slept with Gene Simmons in here teens. He's running around telling everyone that he slept with Kiss by-proxy. LOL

Lois Is Just A Slut

Jerome had nailed Lois before marriage, and of course when she is choking during that episode he does everything but fuck her while trying to save her.
She also makes jokes about how big he is in front of Peter.
She's holding the condoms, but probably didn't get them on him.

They are fucking in erotic taxi service dallas for sex service, edwarded121.
Gooogle will soon know it too when their smart search engine is relating the keyword "taxi service dallas" to an adult content website. :D

Hmm it's interesting to read the comments on the article and how the majority either said "ew sick" or "what a whacko" which is fine with me. Obviously people are entitled to their own perspective, it's only ONE guy and I bet he came from our lovely website who said "I'm no fool. That husband just wanted to watch his wife do a young black man, basketball recruit or no."

Users who are viewing this thread