• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuck on Yahoo to share his slutty yng blonde ***** wife...

• Thread startermyslutwf4bbc
  • Start date

myslutwf4bbc

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 5, 2006
36MWM Cuck with trashy blonde 26yr old hotwife who's been with over 65 men....IM me on Yahoo IM if you are interested in j/o and chatting about my ***** if you have cam and are a true bull. I have 100s of photos of her from age 20-26. if you have cam or want to phone chat for real

Yahoo IM: myslutwf4bbc

FYI, she's 26, 110lbs, 34DD and long blonde hair... Typical blonde bimbo ***** and i have 1000s of pics!

If we click I'm happy to invite to join.me if your into our chat and her pics...

could you post the timings that you are ON

Here's an idea... post some pics here.

Good very Good same think fantastic

Chubby400 said:
Here's an idea... post some pics here.

Agree i'm sick of this yahoo bullshit already Grrrrr:mad:

36MWM Cuck with trashy blonde 26yr old hotwife who's been with over 65 men.... IM me on Yahoo if you are interested in j/o and chatting about my ***** if you have cam and are a true bull. I have 100s of photos of her from age 20-26. if you have cam or want to voice/phone chat FYI,

She's 26, 110lbs, 34DD and long blonde hair... Typical blonde bimbo ***** and i have 100s of pics and may invite to join.me if we click...

36MWM Cuck with trashy blonde 26yr old hotwife who's been with over 65 men.... IM me on Yahoo if you are interested in j/o and chatting about my ***** if you have cam and are a true bull. I have 100s of photos of her from age 20-26. if you have cam or want to voice/phone chat FYI,

She's 26, 110lbs, 34DD and long blonde hair... Typical blonde bimbo ***** and i have 100s of pics and will invite to join.me if we click...

sorry, yahoo id is: myslutwf4bbc

Back online...:)

She's 26, 110lbs, 34DD and long blonde hair... Typical blonde bimbo ***** and i have 100s of pics and will invite to join.me if we click...

YAHOO ID: myslutwf4bbc

Back online...

Back online...