• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuck pictures of panties

• Thread starterConcerned
  • Start date
Thank you all, here's a couple more

Attachments

• IMAG0014-1-1.jpg
    IMAG0014-1-1.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 165
  • IMAG0059-1.jpg
    IMAG0059-1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 203
P1030031-crop.jpg

Custer,

Is this what you were suggesting?

It's not as comfortable as the satin ones!

rockin that thong

Very nice...

Concerned said:
285802685.jpg

Custer,

Is this what you were suggesting?

It's not as comfortable as the satin ones!

Concerned—

Yes, those look appropriate on you. Very nice. It would be an improvement, of course, if they were bright pink or intense red.

As you continue wearing thong panties, you'll find you'll get used to the feeling of the thong between your ass cheeks... although it will continue to remind you of your pantied status.

You might talk with your wife about the possibility of her getting you (or directing you to buy for yourself) a different style and color of panty for each day of the week. Then, if she's so-inclined, she could request you always wear the same color on the same day of each week. That is, you could point out to her that she could put your panties out for you each morning so... in addition to wearing the color scheme throughout each week that pleases her... you would always know what day it is.

—Custer

Custer,

did u like my red panties?

Attachments

• pant2.jpg
    pant2.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 90
  • pant1.jpg
    pant1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 83
  • CIMG3724.jpg
    CIMG3724.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 67
  • CIMG3722.jpg
    CIMG3722.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 78
Red is good on a man.......but red lacey and frilly is better
Than silky ones.....in my opinion

daffy-wacking1.gif ..................

tianju said:
Custer,

did u like my red panties?

Those look very nice on you...

tyvm

my wife like me in them

tianju said:

You're welcome.

tianju said:
My wife likes me in them.

That, of course, is what matters so clearly you should wear your panties every day, if possible.

Does your wife fuck other men and keep you pantied to remind you of your role in her marriage, or does she just enjoy the psychological advantages (to her) of keeping you pantied and thus slightly humiliated...?

How's it going as your wife's pantied cuckold...?

Concerned,

Concerned said:
285802685.jpg

Custer, is this what you were suggesting? It's not as comfortable as the satin ones!

How's it going? Are you beginning to adapt to the feeling of a panty thong in your ass cleavage?

Also, have you brought up with your wife whether it will please her if you adopt and wear a "panty style and color of the day," or some variation of that... say, a "panty color of the day with variable styles"...?

A possibility would be, for instance, a nice pink feminine thong on a Saturday, then a nice pink and frilly rhumba-style panty the next Saturday (but always pink panties on Saturdays and always some other color on each other day of the week).

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
You're welcome.

That, of course, is what matters so clearly you should wear your panties every day, if possible.

Does your wife fuck other men and keep you pantied to remind you of your role in her marriage, or does she just enjoy the psychological advantages (to her) of keeping you pantied and thus slightly humiliated...?

Kelly has a lover. has had them since 2001.

I do only wear panties now. not mens briefs

I consider Custard Stand to be the wisest wittiest
most intelligent man on this board if not the whole
friggin internet

My wife decided that I needed my own panties, after we bought them she made me do a fashion show.100_3670.jpg100_3664.jpg100_3673.jpg
100_3670.jpg 100_3664.jpg 100_3673.jpg

Reactions: xegwei787
pics of me in undies217_1000.jpg218_1000.jpg220_1000.jpg795_1000.jpg
217_1000.jpg 218_1000.jpg 220_1000.jpg 795_1000.jpg

Reactions: Readyu and xegwei787

Users who are viewing this thread