• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuck Pride

cuckoldpride

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 8, 2013
London
I think its fantastic that more cuckold couples are really prepared to be identified. Its thanks to fantastic communities online like this that the cuckoldry is coming out of the closet. Its like Gays have managed to do mainstream acceptance of their lifestyle. Couples have been secret cuckolds for too long. I know even in my own case we use to go to swinger parties several years ago and I use to sneak my wife off into the toilet after she had fucked some guy so I could eat her cunt out like a total fag lapping up the guys sperm out of her. It took us a long time to admit that's what we were. we were even ashamed and avoided some clubs when rumours went round that I was licking sperm out of her. it was so eye opening when one great black male changed our life, grabbed me by the shoulder and said " dude, are you going to lick her out?" I had the moment of courage to be truthful and admit that was my intention. He said " do it here I wanna see! ", he opened the door to the bedroom we had been in and encouraged three other brothers to come in and watch me lick his sperm out of my wifes cunt. needless to say my wife has enjoyed him and those three other men several times since.

So this is it and what I say to other cucks, stand up and be counted ..CUCKOLD PRIDE

Reactions: purplejoys
Well, eating another man's porridge out of your wife's cunt isn't really cuckolding. However, it seems to be a popular fetish of cuckolding, especially for bisexual men who use their wives to entice straight males to fulfill the husband's bisexual needs. Its a homosexual desire that seems to be present with a growing number of white males.
You're a cuck simply because your wife fucks other men ... its that simple. She gets what she needs, and you get what you need. SO, all is well ... that is, until she meets the guy that sets off all her bells & whistles, then she's probably going to re-evalute your future, longterm relationship. :yumyum:

MacNfries said:
She gets what she needs, and you get what you need. SO, all is well ... that is, until she meets the guy that sets off all her bells & whistles, then she's probably going to re-evalute your future, longterm relationship. :yumyum:

True...always live in fear that this is the one cock that will be attached to the package that makes her wave and walk away...

Never did get the concept of Pride day. Am I not proud of my life-style choice? Am I not proud that other men find my wife attractive? Am I not proud of my wife for saying fuck societal norms that say I can't fuck anyone else besides my husband? Am I afraid that someone would think less of me because I like to watch her be pleasured? I don't think I am in the closet just because I don't advertise our choices to everyone I meet. I think that pride should come from within. I don't need someone else to acknowledge what I am doing is right. I refuse to let anyone else define me. I don't care who accepts me for who I am. Sorry I don't think we need a pride movement. JMO

Users who are viewing this thread