cuck rings

• Thread startertigerlily1958
  • Start date

tigerlily1958

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 28, 2006
hi everyone
i've been a member here for a while and have read alot of the comments posted here and thought i'd post one for all of you to consider. i'm not a cuck yet. i've been talking to my wife about this for a while, with some interest on her part, and have been looking for a bull that would interrested in doing her and make me a cuckold. i've always felt that i'm a natrual born cuck in that a wife has the rite to have as many lovers as she chooses espicially as soon as the husband has done his duties by fathering her children. i've always thought this way, for many reasons one of which is----5" and slender. i strongly believe in this life style and hope some day to be able to proudly say that i'm a cuckold! anyway, my comment is this: i already wear a cuck ring to show her that i'm ready. in the BDSM world it's called a P.A. and other sites they call it a "wedding band" but i think "cuck ring" is the best describtion. it's a 6 ga. ring, 1" in dia. peirced in the end of my cock, or more accruatly, dicklet. it is a very good way, vissually,physically and mentally to remind you and show what you are. the wife can also hang a charm from it with inscribtions on it i.e.---the bull's name or the type of cuck you are etc...you get the idea. and with some added peices it can be used as a chastity devise. are there any other cucks that have this or simalar peircings? how about some pic's of this or maybe a site that has them? i beleive that if your wives were to see such pic's they would absolutly love the idea and and would demand you wear one. it would be a good way for the bull (or anyone else who see's it) to tell what you are and if you still have sexuall relations with your wife-----the smaller the ring dia. the more likely you still have intercourse with your wife, the larger the dia., you don't. i think, and keep in mind this is just my opinion, but i think every man who is a true cuckold should HAVE TO wear one! it should be mandatory and if the bulls of the world would just demand it, it would be. so come on guy's, it's time to step up to the sacrafice---your already humiliated by being a cuckold (and hopefully me someday!) and go all the way. and besides, it isn't like you get to use it anyway, lol!
well that's my idea and i would like to hear what everyone else thinks of it. and please, don't be stupid about your comments, we're all suppose to be adults here!

I've been cucked for almost 2 years, and have had my PA (cuckring) about a year and a half....I wear a 4 guage, one inch ring, and it definitely indicates the frequency of intercourse....none....according to her, little dicks should be decorated, and not used....

No ring here, but locked in a chastity steel CS500 24/7, my wife thinks small boys penises should be locked up:eek:

thanks for your replies guy's. your comments are greatly appriciated. i must say thou that having about 400 veiws and only getting two replies is a bit,well, pathic. come on guy's (and wives!) stop surfing, lurking, and jerking-off and give your opinion. maybe we can make this a requred proceedure instead of a fad. beleive me you won't be disappointed!

I am just curious, but I have never heard of a prince albert piercing symbolizing a cuckold - at least not in a generalized context. I guess if your wife or bull wants you to get pierced to symbolize it, then that is fine but I have just never heard that if you have a PA then you are a cuckold. And, it most definitely doesn't mean you can't have sex!

Now that it has been brought up, is there any info out there on it? I have been thinking about getting a PA for a while now and have done some research on the piercing itself, but have not seen anything about prince alberts = cuckolds. If you could direct, me, I'm sure it would be an interesting read.

hi people
no submitter there is no direct connection between P.A.'s (cuck ring) and cuckoldry. my idea is that there should be. the problem with sites like these is anyone can post a pic of his little dick and say he's a cuck. and anyone can post a pic of a woman and say she's his wife. there is so much fakery that you don't know what's true and what's bullshit. now i realize (refering to my 3rd sentence) that anyone can post a pic of a cock with a ring in it but if you go thru the intial pain of getting it and the occasional discomfort of it and show a pic of you, full frontal veiw wearing one, it would be more believable when you say "your a cuck". the same with wives. if you say she's your wife at least show the wedding ring in action! my problem, so to speak, is this: i frimly and hole heartedly believe in this life style but all the fakers and B/Ser's make sites like this a joke. AND cuckoldry in general, is very loose and fluid with very few, if any, "rules" for the cuck. my idea is that if your truly a cuck then wear the ring. it would make it more believable when you say so. as for having or not having intercourse with reguards to the ring size well.... think about it! you'll understand once you have one! good luck with your P.A.

I missed the whole thing about the ring size!

How bad did it hurt when you had it done? Did it bleed long? Can you give me a rundown of how it went?

I don't find the PA piercing to be much of a turn-on.
I do, however, find the idea of the "Princes Wand" to be a very exciting one.
The Princes Wand uses the same sort of piercing as the PA on the underside just behind the tip. But the wand is actually a metal tube inserted into your cock and it's locked in place via a ball-headed screw through the piercing. The tube is hollow so you can piss through it but can be capped to prevent semen from being released.
But I'm too chicken to even think about this beyond the fantasy....

My hub has a cock stud.. I quite enjoy it

tigerlily1958 said:
I've been a member here for a while and have read a lot of the comments posted here and thought I'd post one for all of you to consider. I'm not a cuckold yet. I've been talking to my wife about this for a while, with some interest on her part, and have been looking for a bull that would interested in doing her and make me a cuckold. i've always felt that I'm a natural born cuck in that a wife has the right to have as many lovers as she chooses, especially as soon as the husband has done his duties by fathering her children. I've always felt this way for many reasons, one of which is — 5" and slender. I strongly believe in this life style and hope someday to be able to proudly say that i'm a cuckold!

All good....

tigerlily1958 said:
Anyway, my comment is this: I already wear a cuck ring to show my wife that i'm ready.

What's a cuck ring...? Never heard of it....

tigerlily1958 said:
In the BDSM world it's called a P.A. [Prince Albert piercing]. On other sites they call it a "wedding band" but I think "cuck ring" is the best description.

If one googles "Prince Albert" piercings, that takes one to a site where they can be found. Guess I'll have to google "cuck ring" to see if that's a common phrase meaning "P.A." piercing.

tigerlily1958 said:
It's a 6 ga. ring, 1" in dia., pierced in the end of my cock, or more accurately, dicklet.

What is a "6 ga. ring"?

tigerlily1958 said:
It is a very good way, visually, physically and mentally to remind you and show what you are. Your wife can also hang a charm from it with inscribtions on it: i.e., the bull's name or the type of cuck you are etc...you get the idea. and with some added pieces it can be used as a chastity devise.

As I understand it, some chastity devices fasten to a Prince Albert piercing that pierces the end of one's cock (i.e., through the end of the urethra). I think Lori's chastity devices, which are unusually permanent, are fastened in place in that way. See, e.g.:

http://www.chastitytube.com/device.html

It isn't obvious, however, that wearing a P.A. piercing or some other form of "cuck ring" would designate that one is a cuckold, since the "cuck ring" would be under one's pants and boxers (or panties, if one's wife requires one to wear panties).

It is, however, obvious how wearing a male chastity device, with your wife your sole key holder, would help move her toward making you a cuckold. I say this because posts in this forum suggest that one of the most widespread reasons a married woman hesitates to cuckold her husband is, she suspects he secretly wants to use that as an excuse to pursue other women. If you order a chastity device and have her fit it on you.... and especially if you then persuade her to hide your key (or wear it around her neck), so she really is your sole key holder.... that will go a long way toward alleviating her anxieties about any underlying less-than-honorable-intentions you may have.

As an experienced cuckoldress on another site put it, in a word of advice to married women: "If you keep your husband in a chastity device and are his sole-key holder, cuckolding will follow like night follows day."

tigerlily1958 said:
Anyway.... my comment is this: i already wear a cuck ring to show [my wife] that i'm ready. in the BDSM world it's called a P.A. and other sites they call it a "wedding band" but i think "cuck ring" is the best description ....

Cuckold rings actually do exist. They can be found, for instance, here:

http://www.cafepress.com/+cuckold+rings

They are finger rings, however.... not rings or piercings for the tip of one's cock.

i don't think this "should" be mandatory and especially from someone mentioned who has not even gotten cuckolded.
fantasizing and reality are 2 different pairs of shoes. more than just likely this is about humiliation and there's a section for that.
my gf would not want me to wear this and i think of it neither as appealing fittiing or mandatory.