cuck wannabe

• Thread startermacman62
  • Start date

macman62

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 28, 2007
nj/florida
thoughts/requests about my wife -- she knows but is not ready but love to hear your suggestions on next steps -- she is somewhat conservative.

Attachments

• dressed.jpg
    dressed.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 794
  • tits 1.jpg
    tits 1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 664
  • tits 2.jpg
    tits 2.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 647
  • DSC00742.jpg
    DSC00742.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 895
  • Love
Reactions: zac1, VeteranBull, zarkovac and 10 others
She's just beautiful. I'd love to lick her.

Reactions: franklyhorny
Keep her in that position on her back....you hold her hands, while I suck that glorious clit deep into my mouth. I MUST reach up and pinch those amazing nipples between my fingers! Do you think she'd cum on my face after that?

Another contender for the 'nipples of the year' award. I'd love to get to know them better while her legs are wrapped around me. Best position with this beauty may be riding me so that she can dip those soft boobs down to my face for sucking and nibbling. :)

Very hot!!!
Would love to pull on those tits.

Beautiful

She has beautiful breasts!!!!!!! A natural slope and unbelieveable nipples, my clitty got soooo hard just looking at them!!!! She is gorgeous!!
sissy missy

Wife

Oh my, she is one very sexy woman. My first reaction is dreaming about laying her down and kissing my way slowly down her body, kissing and sucking those beautiful breasts and then throwing those legs over my shoulders and sucking and licking her pussy until she cums on my face.

Would love to see her open up a bit more, and show a lot more!

shes a hotty love that smile she would look hot on all fours watching you clean her as she sucks her bulls cock, if your near albany ny illl train her e mail me?

what happened to macman62 and his wife?

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, andyfly, fonsonbob and 2 others
macman62 said:
thoughts/requests about my wife -- she knows but is not ready but love to hear your suggestions on next steps -- she is somewhat conservative.

z1.jpg

Reactions: franklyhorny and macman62
macman62 said:
Me thinks Macman62 needs to host a pvt session with his followers so we can edge to his wife collection - C'mon macman we know you want to do it !

Reactions: franklyhorny and andyfly
macman62 said:
Mmmm love to make her ready

I have a few of her but sure if I should post them :) Only if he wants me to

Reactions: franklyhorny, macman62 and fonsonbob
in the past he wanted to see her posted by others. these days.... who knows. its nice of you to respect such privacy

Reactions: franklyhorny and macman62
andyfly said:
I have a few of her but sure if I should post them :) Only if he wants me to
I have a folder full of her - I would post them with his permission, but my folder is in serious need of newer later material - I've told it to be patient ;)

I've uploaded a fan folder on Mega dedicated to Macmans wife some others have already contributed - PM me if you have anything to contribute and would like to join.
Maybe Macman will join he has a treasure trove to contribute 😈

Reactions: franklyhorny and fonsonbob
zodiacsa said:
I've uploaded a fan folder on Mega dedicated to Macmans wife some others have already contributed - PM me if you have anything to contribute and would like to join.
Maybe Macman will join he has a treasure trove to contribute 😈