• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuck wife wants to breed ?

iamyourbull

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 13, 2020
Hi All,

I have been fucking one wife for a while now and we have built a friendly repo for quite a sometime. Since it is lock down so we are not able to meet and fuck but we have been in touch on messages. I think the wife is craving for a BBC and is planning to do something we agreed initially that we wont be doing it, which is going bareback.
I have never cum in her pussy and always wore condom for a safety however, she wants me to cum in her and also planning to breed ?
Now i am not sure if i should be the one breeding her since i am just a source of pleasure for her. What do you guys think ?

Reactions: DaveJ and HugeLoad
I think I don't like child support payments.

Reactions: JayDux, Archie457 and JoeMac
Its important that I remind you, youre not her permanent partner, her husband will more than likely care for this child. Talk with her if youre uncomfortable, ask questions and inform her of your concerns, this is not an opportunity i would not so easily pass up. Women love pregnancy, they adore the attention, and feel lusted for, she wants to be happy.

iamyourbull said:
Hi All, .......... Now i am not sure if i should be the one breeding her since i am just a source of pleasure for her. What do you guys think ?
A key question would be, does your white married woman's cuckold husband want you to breed her?

If he doesn't, and he leaves his wife because she has become pregnant by another man (you) — which would be easy to verify with a DNA test — then, you might become legally responsible for child-support payments.

Thus, it's critical for your conversations on this subject to involve your married woman's cuckold husband.

iamyourbull said:
Hi All,

I have been fucking one wife for a while now and we have built a friendly repo for quite a sometime. Since it is lock down so we are not able to meet and fuck but we have been in touch on messages. I think the wife is craving for a BBC and is planning to do something we agreed initially that we wont be doing it, which is going bareback.
I have never cum in her pussy and always wore condom for a safety however, she wants me to cum in her and also planning to breed ?
Now i am not sure if i should be the one breeding her since i am just a source of pleasure for her. What do you guys think ?
Bull here

My wife has a child with a former Nigerian lover, of course I am raising him.
What you can do is make her pregnant and not raise the child, I am sure that her husband will raise him

That is a serious concern and the reason I haven't fucked anyone other than my wife out here in Cali.

There was one lady that wanted to go bareback and was days away from getting an IUD before the lockdown.

I wouldn't do it, you could be responsible financially for the next 18 years

Reactions: JayDux
JazzzBBC said:
That is a serious concern and the reason I haven't fucked anyone other than my wife out here in Cali.

There was one lady that wanted to go bareback and was days away from getting an IUD before the lockdown.

JazzzBBC said:

Sir you should not worry about that, the cuckold will happily raise the baby, I am the foster father of a boy that my wife had with a Nigerian and I am happy. Speak it all three, you, the wife and the cuckold

Reactions: SquirmingSub
iamyourbull said:
Hi All,

Is being Black Bred something that both she and her husband want?

We now have three boys and another due in mid-February and I know how rewarding it can be for a couple who are not frightened about everyone knowing that their children were not fathered by her husband. For us it has always been a joint enterprise and Rob is with me from conception to the birth and he's registered as being the father on their birth certificate.

It was not something we rushed into; I'd been doing it with black guys and cuckolding Rob for over 15 years before we agreed for Dr Obi to move in with us to do it bare and unprotected. Even then there was no guarantee that I would become pregnant and when we talked about it recently neither of us imagined that I would have more than the one.

It took over 3 months before I conceived and I can still remember how happy we were when we got the news that I was pregnant, whereas for Dr Obi it was just a matter of fact because as far as he was concerned that baby he'd fucked into me was ours and not his. Since I've always enjoyed children and being pregnant, we have two grownup children of our own, and after Kwesi was born we decided to let nature take it's course. As far as Rob is concerned I am being black bred but in truth I just prefer to do it without a condom and I can't think of a good reason to bother with birth control.

So if the wife and her husband want you to father children for them it can be a wonderful experience for them

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, sc_david, DaveJ and 2 others
At my wife's age, 49 now, it's unlikely that she could conceive. But that won't be from lack of trying with her lover Jon. She only uses condoms with one of the bulls she'll see occasionally, but never with Jon.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
iamyourbull said:
Hi All,

I can breed her w my massive BWC if she wants

Users who are viewing this thread