• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucked again

• Thread starterfreddy
  • Start date

freddy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 10, 2006
Cucked again

Well, it happened again last night. We went to an event where several of my wife’s former lovers were present. I had sat down next to her, but just before the event began a guy who used to come over and fuck her when she and I had first started living together asked if I would mind changing seats with him so that they could chat, since they hadn’t seen one another in a while. I was so taken back by the request that I moved over, and let him have my seat. They chatted and giggled throughout the performance, their heads together, and his hands moving about, sometimes with his arm around her shoulders, other times his hands brushed up and down on her legs, which were available in a short summer dress. I felt so left out, and humiliated because everybody knows they were lovers. After the performance, they chatted together holding their glasses of wine, and some other former lovers came by to visit with them, while I stood there feeling like a clod. When all had ended, they suggested that the three of us go out for something to drink at a bar where they had often met, and where (as she had told me) he used to feel her up at one of the back tables, getting her hot before taking her back to her house to fuck her (he’s married, but she could never resist his advances). Just before we left she said she had to go to the bathroom, and when she came back it was clear she had removed her bra because her breasts were jiggling about, and her nipples pushed out against the thin fabric. He complimented her on the dress, but we all knew what he was admiring (and anticipating). I could see that she still had her panties on when the light came through the dress, but everybody got to enjoy the sight of her dark, erect nipples. I drove and they sat in the back seat. They continued chatting and laughing, but I know that he kept trying to feel her up, because I could see him in the mirror brushing the back of his hand against her nipples. However, when he would move his hand between her legs, she pushed it away while giggling.
When we got to the bar, we went to a back table in a dark area. There, they continued their tete a tete, and it was clear that she was letting him feel her between her legs under the table. At one point, he asked her why she didn’t “remove them.” She demurred, saying that it would make her feel embarrassed to be so naked in public, and he insisted that was exactly what he wanted. After some convincing, she went to the bathroom and when the light hit her as she left, her dark patch of venus made it clear that she had followed his instructions. She sat down and they began kissing hot and heavy, ignoring me completely. He was obviously working over her cunt with his hand because she was leaning back, legs spread, and breathing heavily. She came, choking off her noises so it wouldn’t be too obvious to the other patrons (it was pretty obvious). Then, she said, “Enough of this, let’s go back to the house.” She grabbed his hand, and they left the bar quickly while I settled up. By the time I got to the car, they were at it in the back seat, with her skirt pushed up around her waist. I drove us home, and upon entering the house he lifted her dress over her head leaving her completely naked. He took a step back and gazed at her, complimenting her by saying he had forgotten how beautiful she was without clothes. She blushed, but obviously loved it. Then he put his arm around her and took her into the bedroom, closing the door. During the next two hours I listened through the slats while he fucked her, his balls slapping against her thighs and ass as they changed positions, and she crying out while coming again and again. When he was done with her, I had to take him home, and listen to him talk about what a fine fuck she was, and how I was a “good sport” to let them have their fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Freddy

This is a very hot happening and i wish to thank you for posting it for us. Your Hot Wife really sounds great and very sexy. I would love to see he in her dress that shows her sweet little muff. Sounds like you are very proud of her, as you should be. It must be very hot to you to know she has fucked so many of your friends and that they still want her. That some are getting her and others still have a chance. Lucky you to have her. Tell her we think she is a hottie and want her to give you many reasons to have more hot posts for us. Oh the joy of a real HOT WIFE. Especially if they make their own minds up as to when to give some of that pussy up. Totally in control of her pussy and who gets to samle it. Enjoy her to the max as your friends do i am sure.;) okdeacon

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, Deacon. Yes, I am very proud of the ways in which she explored her sexuality before we were married. She had a French lover who used to fuck her in the ass regularly, and he still comes by to do so from time to time. Anyway, that’s what she tells me, because she never lets me watch, although I do get to listen through the slatted door. She has never let me fuck her in the ass, because she says that she has to be “super turned-on” to be able to stand the pain, and I (obviously) don’t turn her on enough. I should make it clear that we live in her country, not mine, so all the lover-friends are hers, although I have become close to several of them over the years. When they come over to the house to fuck her, I cook and serve drinks, but then I always cook anyway. The humiliation is subtle, never ugly. Once one of them fucked me in the ass, but just to put me back in my place after I made a rude remark. On other occasions, one or the other has decided that I should put on her panties and bra, and play with myself for them, cumming in the panties. But, if they are there to fuck her, they basically ignore me, eating and drinking for a bit and then off to the bedroom. While I am proud that she gave herself to so many men, and still makes herself available, it does have a bitter-sweet quality about it. She is beautiful, and highly intelligent, with a nice body: smallish, slightly saggy tits, and a wonderful ass that she displays (pantied) from time to time in short skirts; she has become a bit famous for allowing upskirt shots of her pantied cunt, but she rarely goes without panties while here. When we travel, she gets a bit more adventurous: we spent some time in Italy recently, and she went without bra and panties much of the time, flashing Italian men, some of whom later fucked her. Since we were in hotels, I had to wait in the bar while they had their way with her.

I would attach a photo of her if I could figure out how. It asks me what the URL of the image is, while I have it in my computer.

freddy said:
I would attach a photo of her if I could figure out how. It asks me what the URL of the image is, while I have it in my computer.

To post a pic, you have to include an "attatchment" with your post.
Click on the Attatchment icon (paper clip) when making a post.
It will allow you to post a pic from your PC. :)

What you tried to do was to "inset an image" that is "hosted on a file server. That's wht it asked for a URL.

Users who are viewing this thread