• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucked again..

• Thread starteralanjess
  • Start date
A

alanjess

After a couple of months break Jess cuckolded me again on Saturday afternoon :) It was her occasional Black lover Peter once more,who came over for a couple of hours and gave her a very energetic session,one that I actually got to partly watch.
After a quick drink Jess virtually dragged Peter into our spare room,shutting the door and getting down to business.I assumed it was one of their 'private' sessions,but happily the door was opened to about 6 inches,enough for me to finally see this chiselled Black stud performing with my lovely lady!
I was quite amazed at just how dominant and forceful Peter was with Jess,turning and lightly pulling her into various positions then powerfully pumping into her..with no complaints from her by the way!He even stood beside the bed,put her facing him on all fours,hand on the back of her head then thrust his cock into her mouth for a deep face-fucking..something I didn't think Jess would allow at all.
Eventually he pounded her missionary style,and,being my favourite position to watch Jess get Blacked in,it was a special pleasure seeing this muscular.....

continued

..stud pumping hard and deep,Jess's legs pulled back high and wide,both of them enjoying it immensly,followed by Peter spurting a thick load of his hot sperm inside her.
I let them catch their breath and started to pour another drink,when Jess came out,grabbed my arm and pulled me into the room where Peter sat naked.
He had a wry smile on his face as she laid back and said "come on..clean up",which was the first time this had happened in front of him.I duly did so,and Peter massaged Jess's boobs as I licked and sucked out as much of his creampie as possible..a huge turn on as he watched!
After that fairly short session,Peter showered and prepared to leave,but then invited us to his place for drinks with friends in a couple of weeks.He actually has a white Canadian girlfriend who doesn't know about any of our meetings,so as she is going to be there too he wants Jess to meet his other Kenyan friends that will be attending..and yes,they are already very keen to meet her! :)

something else..

The same night of my cuckolding,Jess informed me that not only am I not the best sex that she has experienced,but her previous lover Wekesa was "just sooo much better!",with a "bigger,better cock" and she "came so much easier,more often and more powerfully" with him.When we made love that night I asked her if she wished it was Wekesa's thick 9" pumping her instead of me to which she replied "every time"..I came hard within a minute of hearing that :)
Jess started out cuckolding me because it made me happy,but now she's getting into it more and more,which is fantastic in my opinion.We are heading to America,Jamaica and the UK and more next year and she's looking forward very much to meeting other Black men to experience sexually,especially attending some 'parties' organized in England by 'Blackmansfanclub',whereby white couples get together with single Black guys at a large venue,for drinks,music and white wives/gf's getting laid!Any info on the same thing in the USA would be much appreciated guys,and sorry no photos available of the last session..next time though,definately! :D

Hot! It's good that your wife is getting the bbc that she deserves!

I'll post on every session

Every time Jess gets 'Blacked',whether here in Australia or overseas I'll post the details and hopefully somes pics/vids :)

Attachments

• Huge Black cock 18.jpg
    Huge Black cock 18.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 626
Man oh man, that is one really thick cock. I would be on my knees sucking that in a heartbeat. Yes, please keep informed of her activities and with pics as well. You are so lucky to such a wonderful woman for your wife. You should tell her every day what a wonderful wife she is and how much you enjoy her having all the bbc she wants. I would love to have a wife cuck me with bbc. I would be fluffing all the bbc for her and licking all the cum from her freshly fucked pussy. That would be like heaven for me.

New guys found!

We tried a new website and have had great success! Jess is going to Melbourne 16th October til 23rd to hook up with Wekesa,her all time best lover (a lot better than me..) and get thoroughly shafted,but now we've made contact with a 42 yr old African/American guy also residing in Melbourne that wants to meet Jess..and the guy is 6' 4",with a true extra-thick 10" cock!! :D
Jess is keen,a little nervous but excited,so if all goes well and the guy's not an idiot,then more posts with pics/video will be forthcoming :)
Also,we've been emailing back and forth with a young dark-skinned Israeli guy living in New York that also has a massive cock (9"+ and super-thick).
He is right into the cuckolding scene,and wants me to suck him,lick his balls while he pumps Jess,and wants me to swallow his cum,which according to him is 'a hell of a lot' lol! :) We won't be in New York until May though,so cybersex only for now.
There are a couple of Black guys in England we've just started chatting with too,plus we joined 'Blackmansfanclub' there,as they run big interracial cuckold parties. Thanks for listening,more soon...:)

Attachments

• shyguyaus.jpg
    shyguyaus.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 218
  • IsraeliDani1.jpg
    IsraeliDani1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 254
P.S the 2 previous pics are of the guy in Melbourne (1st pic) and next the young guy in New York...I told you they are hung! lol!!

i find this _hard_ 2 swallow

All true duke,thanks to newbienudes. I'd never heard of it until last week,but definately check it out pal!

Quick update...Melbourne trip a no-go fizzer,one guy fake profile,plus the other ex-lover Wekesa's gf wouldn't let him out of her sight the whole week. Disappoining to say the least,but the hunt goes on!