• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucked and loving it

• Thread starterpielover
  • Start date

pielover

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 13, 2007
Cuck is good.......

A short history. We got married when she was 18 and I was 35, and we are still married. She still tells me how and when, and she expects me to do what she tells me, and to clean her after each "use", which I, of course, enjoy
tremendeously. Over the years we have had many many exciting events.

On our honeymoon my wife made the first move to cuck me, and I had no clue what was happening, but I was fine with it. _We had gone out one night, we were in Spain on Costa Del Sol. We ran into a group of younger males from Ireland and had a few drinks with them. After awhile they began to their own ways and we ended up in the company with one guy.

Close to midnight he sugested that we take a cab back to his hotel for one last drink. We went and when we got there he served the drinks. By than I had had my share and felt it too. We all sat on a sofa with the wife in the middle and me to the left of her. He was on her right. I began to nod off, and the two of them were chatting along. I must have doozed off because the next thing I knew I opened my eyes and saw that his arm was around shoulders and his hand was sliding down her back. She wore a thin blouse and a short skirt, and he was now slowly pulling the hem of her skirt up and caressing her ass. I pretended to still be asleep as I wanted to find out where this was going.

Before doozing off again I heard the wife whisper that I was asleep but wouldn't mind anyway. She told him that she always did what she felt like, which was news to me...sort off. I heard them kissing and her moaning. Out under my closed eyelids, I saw her leaning way back and his hands on her tits. He had both of them out of her bra and blouse.

Next thing I know i am coming around and am now alone on the couch. There was a sleeping alcove 8 feet from the couch with a large bed. The two of them were on the bed, both naked. He was between her legs fucking her hard and deep. I heard him say to her that he was afraid I would wake up. Don't worry about him she said. He kept pumping her and she was moaning and groaning, and all of a sudden he began to moan too and I heard him say to her that he was going to cum. "Fill my pussy" she moaned, "I want to fill it in me, I want your sperm in me". And as I watched behind lowered lids, he trust into her 2-3 times and than drove it in as deep as he could, and I watched his ass cheeks clench and his balls lift as he shot her full. They lay still for a few minutes, than he said they better get up and pretend that nothing had happened.

They both got up and dressed and came back to sit on the couch were I sat "sleeping". She reached out and shook me awake and told me that we better get back to our own hotel. So off we went. I the taxi she sat real close to me and told me that she wanted to fuck when we got home. Up in the room we went straight for the bed. She laid down and I could see that her panties were soaked. When I slid them off her I saw that her pussy lips were almost purple in color and were swollen and wet. I got out of my clothing in a hurry and she out of her blouse and bra and skirt.

As she lay there she kept saying that she wanted me to go down on her."Kiss my pussy" she said "Iam so horny, I need it now". I knew what she had done but she did not know that I knew, and my cock was so hard it almost hurt. I kept staring at her swollen dripping pussy, and also kept seeing the cock that only a short time ago had fucked her and unloaded in her. -I just had to try the taste of her well fucked pussy, and slowly I lowered my face to it and began to lick her. She was incredibly wet, and the more I licked and sucked the more juice I got out. My face was totally covered in a mixture of her juices and his sperm. As I feasted on the "cocktail", my wife was moaning and pushing her pussy against my mouth. Suddenly I came without even touching my cock. I just lost it and shot my sperm all over the sheet. But I kept going until I had completely cleaned her well fucked pussy. She kept telling me that she was so horny and implied that it was the reason she was so wet. I knew better.

The next morning as we lay on the beach, we began talking about the night before. She asked we if I had enjoyed it. I told her yes, and I than told her that I knew what she had done. At first she brushed it off, than she asked me if I were angry, and told me that she just "could not help herself". I told her that at first I was angry, but than I realized that it had turned me on tremendeously, that I had enjoyed licking her dripping pussy and tasting their
juices. "So what if I do it again" she asked. I could feel my cock stiffening and told her I would be OK with that. She than told me that if I was OK with it she would like to continue her escapades as she also enjoyed it very much.
"There is nothing like fucking a man and than go back to your own husband and have him clean you" she said. I agreed.

And so it was that 3 nights later we were in a Club with a couple we had met while there. We sat and listened to the music, and enjoyed our drinks when a young man came over and asked her to dance. She went with him to the dance floor, and they were out there for about 15 minutes. They dance a fast one and than some slow ones. During the slow dances, he pulled her real close and his hands were all over her, up and down her back and especially on her ass.

It did not go unnoticed by the couple. "They are really enjoying dancing" said the other woman. I told her it was OK. When the dance ended my wife and the guy sat at another table and were talking. I glanced over at them, as he pulled her close and kissed her. Than they went dancing again. This time they were dancing very close from the beginning and keeping themselves in a darker corner. Our friends looked over there but said nothing.

When the dance ended about 10 min. later she came over and told me that she was going with this guy, and to not wait up for her, "I'll wake you when I get home" she said. She gave me a quick kiss and left. The other couple looked at me and sent me a little smile and said nothing. Shortly after I left and went back to the hotel and went to bed waiting for her to return.

Around 4 AM she returned to our room. She came in, stripped down and came to bed naked. I could smell the sex on her body. She told me that the guy she went with was from Austria, and shared a room with 2 other guys, but they were out by themselves and it was only she and him. She told me that she sucked his cock and he than fucked her, but he was not very good she said. After he came in her, they lay and talked when the other two guys returned. They saw their roommate in bed with a lady and at first were going to leave again. The wife told them not to. She ended up sucking one off while the other fucked her. When he came in her the two switched places and she was fucked by the third guy who than also came in her. They than gave her a few Pesetas for her cab ride back to her own hotel.

She asked me if I were angry, and instead of answering her I took her hand and put it on my very hard cock. "I think we have a good thing going here" she said. I agreed and she asked me to lick her pussy. I am a little sore she said but I know you like to lick me so please do it. She pushed my head down to her totally matted pussy. Sperm was oozing from her swollen cunt lips, and I dove in like a mad man and began to lick every drop I could get my tongue on. She had several orgasms and I did to although it was involuntary as I never touched my cock, nor did she. After that evening we talked about it in detail, and she told me that she loved me but that she also wanted to be able to fuck other guys if she so desired. We talked about the way she had told me to go home in front of strangers and she said "so what? You liked it and did not object". I told her that it was true that in some strange way I did like it, and that as long as we were together it did not matter. She told me that she loved me but that she wanted to continue fucking any guy she wanted to. And that my place would be to clean her.

We have since continued this and both have enjoyed it

tremendeously.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
Pie 2 you must have a wonderful Hot Little Wife. This is a very good story. Plus it was all her idea. The joy of a hot wife are the ultimate. :p:p:p:p okdeacon

Pie, that wife is a good one. You'll need to keep her. I think we need some pictures of her.

Users who are viewing this thread