• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucked at Wife's Parent's House

• Thread starterjack7
  • Start date

jack7

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2006
About a month ago one of my wife’s lovers, Mark, moved in with us because he lost his job and couldn’t pay his rent. Of course my wife, Sarra, has me sleeping in the spare bedroom so she can sleep with him. Although, it is not much of a change for me anyway since I sleep there a lot, especially when Sarra has her lovers over. Mark has a huge cock and he makes Sarra cum so loud she screams like a *****. I know because I have been listening to them have sex every night since he moved in with us.

Well, last week Sarra’s mother and father, Clair and Tom, invited us over for the weekend since we hadn’t visited since Christmas. Sarra apparently told Claire that we had a houseguest because she invited Mark also. Sarra’s parents live about four hours away from us so we always drive there Saturday, spend the night and come back Sunday, which is what we did this time as well. I drove all the way to Sarra’s parents, while Mark and her played around and had sex in the back seat of the SUV. As usual Sarra had on a short skirt with no panties and a tight shirt with no bra for easy access for Mark. I thought they would cool down after the ride, but I was wrong.

When we arrived at Sarra’s parent’s house, Clair had dinner ready. Tom and Clair sat at the ends of the table, Mark sat beside Sarra and I sat across from her. About half-way through dinner, after Tom and Clair had asked Mark everything they could think of asking him about himself, I noticed Mark’s hand disappear under the table. From my point of view, I saw his hand go between Sarra’s legs and probably up her skirt. Sarra’s face turned red and she started sweating. I couldn’t believe it! He was fingering her right in front of her mom and dad at the dinner table. It must have really turned her on because right after dinner she said she was really tired from the drive and she wanted to go to bed early, so we all went to bed. Clair and Tom go to bed early anyway so they didn’t think anything of it, but I knew Sarra must have been horny as hell. Sarra and I went to her old room and Tom showed Mark to the spare bedroom.

About ten minutes after Sarra heard her parents go to bed she whispered to me, “go…go get Mark I want him to cum inside me so bad right now.” So I went to the spare bedroom and told him, “Sarra wants you now.” And did she ever, they were up almost the entire night. I thought she would try to be quiet, but she screamed and screamed. “Thank god she isn’t screaming Mark’s name at least,” I thought.

In the morning however, Clair and Tom were pissed at me. They looked like they didn’t get any sleep at all. Clair went to talk to Sarra in her room and Tom cornered me in the kitchen, Tom said, “I find it extremely disrespectful and inappropriate for you and Sarra to have sex in my house, Jack. I know you are married, but you don’t need to carry on like that in my house!” I didn’t know what to say, obviously I couldn’t tell him it was Mark fucking the shit out of his slut daughter, so I just said, “sorry?” Tom said, “you better be!”

Just when I thought things couldn’t get more uncomfortable, Sarra called me up to her bedroom were her mom had just given her the same speech. However, she told Clair everything, but I didn’t know that. Clair said, “I know all about last night.” I assumed she thought Sarra and I had sex all night. Clair said, “take down your pants and let me see your cock. I want to see why my daughter has to sleep with other men all the time.” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. “Hurry up, or I’ll tell Tom that Mark was in here with Sarra last night,” Clair said. So I pulled down my pants and underwear. Clair began to laugh and said, “Oh my god, it’s even smaller than Tom’s wrinkly old dick.” She turned to Sarra and said, “I am so sorry I yelled at you honey.” Sarra and Mark ate breakfast with Clair and Tom while I watched TV. I couldn’t wait to leave.

Hot Story. Keep going, what else happens at the parents house?

great story

Great story, but you never told us how big your cock is, or how old Tom is.
You should have asked how big Tom`s cock is compared to yours:p

oh please more!! That is so HOT! I woudl love to hear about any further adventores which happen at her parents' house. I can only hope that you will be ******* as a cuckold and her mother wil make fun of you more often.

very good story

A very nice story, thanks

I agree with everthing being said. Really good story and hot, hot, hot. If there is any truth to it, then I suppose it can end now, at least that eqisode, however, getting good old mom properly fucked would be a great addition. Turning dad into a proper cuckold would of course titilate all us wannabe sissies. Just a few thoughts. Again, great story.

I don't know if there is any truth to the story, but it is VERY hot reading. Please post more.

Users who are viewing this thread