Cucked by a couple

• Thread starterelvis
  • Start date

elvis

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 19, 2006
Has anyone here been cucked by another married couple? My wife and I had been swinging with another couple for a while. We are mid 30's. Wife it tiny and petite with a large chest (Maybe I should post a few pics?) Looks amazing in mini skirts and short shorts. Anyway, Last summer, on the way back from a trip that my wife took to see some friends, she was going to pass right through the couples town.... so I suggested that she stop and spend the night with the couple and have a little fun. She took me up on the idea and booked a hotel room for the night. She met up with them for dinner and drinks and then went back to the hotel room. She also took along her laptop with webcam so that I could watch a little of the action.

I remember thinking what a lucky guy the husband was going to be that night.
I'm sure he had the same thought as he was having dinner with two beautiful women. I'm sure that nobody in that Chili's suspected that the guy sitting with two very attractive women was going to take them both to a hotel and take turns fucking them.... while one of the girls husbands watched via a webcam three hours away. Even though I did have sex with his wife a few times as well when we swung, I know that he really got off on this situation. Obviously, I never had a situation where I got both girls by myself.... just him. He was also very aggressive contacting my wife during the time that we swung with them. Lots of texting going on.... her sending him pictures, masterbating for him on a webcam, etc. There were numerous times where right after I had sex with my wife at home, she would ask me if she minded if she went and "Chatted" with him. Of course I said no... and off she went.

He really knew how to fuck my wife. The first night that we met them, he fucked my wife 4 times while I only fucked his wife 2 times. He also fucked his own wife once that night too. He would really pound those girls. We eventually moved and drifted apart from that couple...
Anyone else experience something like this?

You are discussing the next "level" of pussy-sharing, in which the camcorders are recording it all, and even showing it to whichever of the parties are not present at the time.

The closest I ever came to this was once when my wife was with her ex-husband. He rang my number, and then set the receiver close to where they were fucking so that I could hear it all. She did not know I was listening so she was less inhibited than she might have been.

I have had all kinds of wife-sharing experiences, but this was one of the best, listening-in while another guy fucked her.