• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cucked by friends wife

• Thread startertopless_wife
  • Start date

topless_wife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 12, 2011
to cut a long story short I have been cucked by my friends wife!

I thought it was too good to be true, she's hot and I knew she was flirting with me, next thing I know she's sat on my cock riding me like a pro. next time I saw her I was hoping for a repeat performance but instead I'm in for a shock, she said as I fucked her, it was only fair her husband, my friend fucked my wife. I couldn't believe it and initially said no way but she said if I didn't make it happen she would tell them both everything, and I couldn't allow that to happen.

now my wife can be a slut but she's friends with this woman and she wouldn't do it to her. I was getting desperate, every time I turned the conversation to him she said no as he was married. I explained as this to my friends wife but she said I had to try harder.

in a final desperate attempt I begged my wife, I offered her anything she wanted. sensing I wouldn't let this go she agreed and told me to arrange it. so I sorted for him and his wife to come over, at this point I'm still not sure if he's in on it, we had some drinks and I thought its now or never. I grab him in the kitchen and ask him out right if he wants to fuck her, if so she's his tonight but its a one time only deal. he hesitates but agrees, so I tell him to wait upstairs. back in the garden I turn to my wife and tell her I have a surprise waiting up stairs. my heart sank as she got up and walked off with his wife smirking at me.

we sat there for a few minutes before she said to me, you know he has a huge cock don't you, she won't be able to walk for a week after this. I asked why she was doing this to me, but she said maybe I should ask my friend as it was his idea! I had to sit with her for another hour before he came down, thanked me, got his wife and left.

I ran upstairs and found her lying on the bed looking completely fucked! I nervously asked how it was but she didn't give much away. I tried my luck and she told me to be quick, my cock slid straight in and I pressed for more details, she looked me in the eye and said he was big, really big. that was enough for me and I came really hard.

she still doesn't know why it happened, but I'm just waiting for him to ask for a repeat performance.

Very hot story! If it were me I would surrender my wife to him sexually on a permanent basis so he can enjoy two women to serve as his fuck toys and worship his cock as he desires. I would settle for sloppy seconds and mercy fucks!

What a twisted hot story.

wifeownsme said:
Very hot story! If it were me I would surrender my wife to him sexually on a permanent basis so he can enjoy two women to serve as his fuck toys and worship his cock as he desires. I would settle for sloppy seconds and mercy fucks!

It is best that you get a maid's uniform and tie a red bow on you weenie - then serve them drinks and food while they have a threesome in front of you with the lights low and 33 flickering candles in the room.

topless_wife said:
to cut a long story short I have been cucked by my friends wife!

I thought it was too good to be true, she's hot and I knew she was flirting with me, next thing I know she's sat on my cock riding me like a pro. next time I saw her I was hoping for a repeat performance but instead I'm in for a shock, she said as I fucked her, it was only fair her husband, my friend fucked my wife. I couldn't believe it and initially said no way but she said if I didn't make it happen she would tell them both everything, and I couldn't allow that to happen.

now my wife can be a slut but she's friends with this woman and she wouldn't do it to her. I was getting desperate, every time I turned the conversation to him she said no as he was married. I explained as this to my friends wife but she said I had to try harder.

in a final desperate attempt I begged my wife, I offered her anything she wanted. sensing I wouldn't let this go she agreed and told me to arrange it. so I sorted for him and his wife to come over, at this point I'm still not sure if he's in on it, we had some drinks and I thought its now or never. I grab him in the kitchen and ask him out right if he wants to fuck her, if so she's his tonight but its a one time only deal. he hesitates but agrees, so I tell him to wait upstairs. back in the garden I turn to my wife and tell her I have a surprise waiting up stairs. my heart sank as she got up and walked off with his wife smirking at me.

we sat there for a few minutes before she said to me, you know he has a huge cock don't you, she won't be able to walk for a week after this. I asked why she was doing this to me, but she said maybe I should ask my friend as it was his idea! I had to sit with her for another hour before he came down, thanked me, got his wife and left.

I ran upstairs and found her lying on the bed looking completely fucked! I nervously asked how it was but she didn't give much away. I tried my luck and she told me to be quick, my cock slid straight in and I pressed for more details, she looked me in the eye and said he was big, really big. that was enough for me and I came really hard.

she still doesn't know why it happened, but I'm just waiting for him to ask for a repeat performance.

Great story...I would love to have a similar thing happen to me with my wife.

he came twice, first time in her pussy, then she sucked him off and he came on her tits. she would never do that for me!

she has meet her friend since, I have a sneaky feeling her husband is going to fuck them both at once!

the maids outfit has given me an idea. she owns one and I'm going to ask her to wear it next time they come round, but I'm going to cut the straps so her tits constantly fall out!

Have you askedherif she wants to fuck him again?has his wife said anything to you since?

MacNfries said:
Saraha ... 33, huh :confused: OK, please tell me the significance of the 33 candles .. not like it is 666 or something. Seems to me, that many lit candles might become a fire hazard, actually ... :eek:

By the time a cucky has purchased and lit 33 candles, his mind is primed and committed to providing wonderful support to the copulating pair.

When I have my annual visit (on my birthday) to a witches coven, there are always dozens of colored candles in the room, all flickering for the weekend and needing to be regularly replaced as they burn down. It is an amazing experience to have a baker's dozen of lesbian witches massaging my body and draining every orgasm out of my body they can extract over 3 days.

I got candle fucked by my older room mate at Boarding school, so that is how the bi-side of me developed. She arrives every birthday, and the men in my life allow her to take me away for four days including travelling time. It takes me a week of bed rest to recover afterwards.

The 13 witches look forward with excitement to my annual pilgrimage.

Hope that answers your question why lots of candles are needed to set the mood and enhance the hypnotic trance.

Lighting 33 candles hints to a bull that a cuckold fully approves of the Bull owning the marriage. It involves conscious preparation for the "big occasion" and also helps the wife to see that her husband "walks the talk".

she looked me in the eye and said he was big, really big. that was enough for me and I came really hard.

Hey yeah my first reaction exactly. When my ex Patti first told me how much she enjoyed her first real big cock I got so turned on I took out my little clit-dick and started jerking off as she was talking. Then and there I knew cuckoldry was for me!!

MacNfries said:
Saraha, I didn't even know you were into witchcraft, actually. Since you are, I might ask if you are familiar with Gavin & Yvonne Frost and their Church of Wicca? Very interesting couple. I think they're still alive, not sure ...

Years ago I read one of their books "Magic Power Of Witchcraft" ... interesting and fun book to read. They were having issues with one of the NC congressmen, Jesse Helms, back in the late 1980s because they had set up a non-profit school in Beaufort, NC (think that is where it was), and Jesse Helms was trying to run them off due to the witchcraft stuff. Not sure exactly what ever happened to them. I know their daughter, Bronwyn, took over the Wicca Church functions years ago. Anyways, they were BIG NEWS back in the late 80's because Helms was going on TV over them ... it was really funny at the time. Mac :)

I am not a witch, but my boarding room mate is into it - because she dominated me all those years ago, she feels she has the right to return annually and take me to the Coven. She has never missed a year.

I understand how all the witches spells work, but I would never put a Hex on anyone or stick pins into a Doll, because I know how powerful they are. There is a scientific explanation how it works - and it has a bit to do with how an identical twin knows if another twin is having a rough day.

If you get Burt Goldsmith's free lunar download, it talks about the waxing/waning of the moon affecting the tides and also our body water. If you cast spells at the right time, the moon helps you in amazing ways.

I upgraded my profile awhile ago to show I am into quantum physics exploration and the world of ghosts - and I can be lost in a dark forest and find my way out using just my mind. I find water in deserts and the locals say it has not rained for years in that area.

5 out of 6 psychics lately claim Obama will be re-elected - but an octopus would probably be able to guess just as well. The religious guy who reckoned the world would end in 2008, has just failed with his second guess that the world would end on May 27th.

The Mayo Calendar ends on Dec 21, but a new era of a more united world begins with the crumbling of dictatorships around the world and a new respect for females slowly emerging.

A butterfly flapping it's wings on a fence post on the Nullabor plains (1200 kms of dry desert) in Australia can affect the weather in Paris. When you understand how this statement can be true, you will understand why witchcraft works.

A cell in your finger knows what a cell on a beam of light a trillion light years away is thinking (with no time delay).

If you transplant the eyes of an eagle into your head, you would be amazed at what is around you that your human eyes won't let you see at the moment. Your understanding of the world would change in a nano-second.

I haven't read the book you mention, but I have no desire to control other humans other than using a bit of persuasive hypnotism, an example being to help men become devoted (again) to their wife after a period of adultery which was hurting the kids.

Erickson used hypnotism to stop his peers taking away his medical licence when he wanted to introduce hypnotism into medicine in America.

Erickson also got a dwarf to grow 12 inches taller in a year by getting the dwarf to change his mindset about the world - but he did not write about in the Medical Journal that he was Editor because men in white coats would have come and taken him away.

When you change your beliefs, your life changes IMMEDIATELY. Rich and Poor are just beliefs opening the doors of life, or closing them.

If you believe you don't have enough money, you won't be able to break out of that mindset UNTIL you start believing you deserve to be rich.

Our minds only let us have what we believe in. If you are skeptical, you won't give yourself the fun of trying something new.

If you (completely) believe the Doctor that you will die in three months from the cancer you have in your body, then you will because it is a hypnotic command and your heart will stop beating on the exact day. You got the "bones pointed out of you". If you don't believe the doctor's life-ending prediction, you will probably live longer, and, in some cases toss the disease out of your body all together.

Some women lift two ton cars off their trapped child, because all the secret powers held in reserve in the body are released in a huge adrenaline rush of fear.

You can hypnotise yourself to believe that being a cuckold is right for you.

MacNfries said:
This "Mayan Calendar" thing is actually something to take notice. I don't believe that December 21st marks the end of the world, BUT I do think it marks a major world cataclysm of some kind ... a reorganization of our civilization & priorities. I've been following this for over a year now ... the magnitude of change we're talking about will possibly affect most (over 90%) of humanity. Obviously nothing much anyone can do about it.

One of the things scientists are discussing/observing is a earth axis shift, where the north & south poles switch; something to do with the planets alignment in mid-December of this year. Scientists say this has happened at least twice in the Earth's history, already. Once it starts, the polar ice will totally melt away, increased volcanic eruptions, and weather changes will occur. All this happens over a period of weeks & months. Anyway, it will do tremendous damage & harm to most all earth life as we know it. Worth researching! Mac
:eek:

If we look at some of the enormous earthquake and volcanic eruptions in past centuries, I guess humans thought the world would end in those dark days, but it hasn't. But Mac, times will be interesting in the years ahead.

I think that women will rule the world AGAIN, and the proof will become know that God is a female.

Castrate a man and he starts turning feminine (and gentle) again, because his supply of testosterone has "dried up".

90% of men will be cuckolds and the 10% will be fed grapes and pampered to maximise their breeding credentials?

Out with the Mayan Calendar - in with Saraha's Calendar of how the world SHOULD be.

Mac can be the Congress Minister of Threesomes (two women and a shared slave).

from what you have told us this is the last thing you wanted to happen and you were basically blackmailed into it.

going off what you have said your wife didn't want to do it because your all friends and she didn't want to fuck him as it was her husband. it seems odd to me that she had sex with him while his wife was sat downstairs.

now my question is. have you ever considered that this whole thing was your wifes idea from the start?

Users who are viewing this thread