• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucked by girl best friend

• Thread starterRookieBoy
  • Start date

RookieBoy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2021
Maybe not the right place, sorry. I am new.
My girl best friend (Y) has a boyfriend, and they always do stuff with each other while I am with them. Y knows that I am in love with her, and likes to make me jealous and humiliate me. She has never done any sexual acts with me. This makes her even more dominant than a wife who cuckolds her husband or something.
So my question is:
If a guy gets cucked by a girl best friend, is it still called cuckolding?
If not, how is it called?

• Haha
Reactions: tinytool, AstaSilva and Rayagr
Even if it does not fit the standard dynamic or definition, she is paving the way for your humiliation. So that is a definite plus! And if you are a rookie, perhaps you are new to all of this and young. Should be plenty of time for many future opportunities! What it is called is unimportant.

Reactions: MsPAWGandhubby
RookieBoy said:
....... So my question is:
If a guy gets cucked by [his] girl's best [female] friend, is it still called cuckolding?
No. It isn't possible for your woman friend's best female friend to "cuckold" you. For that to happen, your woman's best female friend would have to be married to you.

Please recall the definition: cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife. That means, of course, a man with a wife who fucks one or more other men, with or without his knowledge.

Reactions: Matureplay and crt
RookieBoy said:
So my question is:
If a guy gets cucked by [his] girl's best [female] friend, is it still called cuckolding?
If not, [what] is it called?
Regarding your second question: it sounds like your woman's best female friend and you have what can be called a D/s relationship.

That is, given that the two of you are not married, and you are not her boyfriend, she is a dominant woman (D) with respect to you, and you are a submissive man (s) with respect to her.

BTW, there's nothing wrong with the nature of your relationship with your woman's best female friend. Lots of men are, and prefer to be, submissive in their relationship with a woman. In most cases the woman is their wife, or girlfriend, or their female boss. Your variation of a D/s relationship is slightly different (but not greatly different).

Last edited:
RookieBoy said:
So my question is:

As we all know, while some use terminology in the strict definition, the reality of the matter is, to the point you can be in a more liberal interpretation The fact is, not every couple gets married, does not mean they are not being cucked by their partner. I personally use a more liberal interpretation, not simply being married as the core requirement as we do see many couples that never marry yet lived as a married couple.

RookieBoy said:
So my question is:

Do you really need a label? That is part of the issues with society today, so many people seem to think they need to be labeled, simply enjoy what ever arrangement works for you and your partner/spouse/etc.

Reactions: monitaur
Does it matter what it’s called???

Reactions: tinytool and SquirmingSub
cuckhubby48 said:
Does it matter what it’s called???
Yes. It matters to RookieBoy, since that's the question he asked in his post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Matureplay
Ok, but really doesn’t make a big difference what it’s called does it?

I can easily see both interpretations of this request for clarification. Strict constructionist? Rookie is not even her paramour. As in, 'I want Jessie's girl!' From what I understand, Rookie is turned on by this dynamic even if he is 'not yet in the club'. And this is not the Get Verified sub-forum. Where do I fit in? My woman was always receptive to fantasy role play and we were not officially exclusive. But the few opportunities that arose fell through for various reasons. But we are still together and she is the best thing that ever happened to me despite near misses. It was our sex sessions after what~might have been~that were absolutely mind blowing. And one friend/co worker of hers (married) stopped at kissing and heavy petting. And so, it goes.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
cuckhubby48 said:
Ok, but really doesn’t make a big difference what it’s called does it?
It mattered to RookieBoy. That's why he asked about it in his post.

This is a forum for men who are cuckolded by their wives, and women who cuckold their husbands by taking lovers.

But, it's amazing how many members of this forum — which used to be called "cuckolds dot com" — don't know the meaning of the word "cuckold." That included RookieBoy, who.... I hope.... is now enlightened.

Reactions: Matureplay, SquirmingSub and crt
Custer Laststand said:
It mattered to RookieBoy. That's why he asked about it in his post.

This is a forum for men who are cuckolded by their wives, and women who cuckold their husbands by taking lovers.

But, it's amazing how many members of this forum — which used to be called "cuckolds dot com" — don't know the meaning of the word "cuckold." That included RookieBoy, who.... I hope.... is now enlightened.

It would seem the @Custer Laststand is correct, being labeled does matter to RookieBoy, as such he did indicate the strict definition of the same, which RookieBoy does not meet based on the description of his original post.

I know in my case, while being in one variation or another of the alternative lifestyles through the prior 30 years, I have found that labels have less and less value to me personally although others would say that being labeled holds great value to them. While I do come here from time to time, I spend more time on other forums that have shown a greater level of enlightenment towards deeper lifestyle choices and questions, less about men seeking to self label or to be labeled by other men. The reality, terminology continues to evolve over time within our society and those that opt to take on an alternative lifestyle choice should themselves be open minded to change and evolution. In either case, each to their own!

Custer Laststand said:
No. It isn't possible for your woman friend's best female friend to "cuckold" you. For that to happen, your woman's best female friend would have to be married to you.

Please recall the definition: cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife. That means, of course, a man with a wife who fucks one or more other men, with or without his knowledge.
The definition above falls under the heading of archaic. It fit fine 75 years ago, but not so for at least the last 40 years. It should say something about significant others by now, not just married.

I don't want to get in an argument over antique semantics, so don't worry about exact names in a fast changing area of language. Let the dictionary take care of itself.

Custer Laststand said:

I'm sorry but were does it say you need to be married to be cucked? That original meaning is actually super old. That comment means it's restricted to heterosexuals only. Nowadays, cuckolding has a broader term. It can refer to anyone who is restricted from having sex with someone they desire, and is ****** in knowing/watching them having sex with another. If that was NOT the case, cuckold videos and stories would not have a market.

• Love
Reactions: tinytool
nrbill said:
The definition above falls under the heading of archaic. It fit fine 75 years ago, but not so for at least the last 40 years. It should say something about significant others now, not just married.

I don't want to get in an argument over antique semantics, so don't worry about exact names in a fast changing area of language. Let the dictionary take care of itself.
If you prefer a more up-to-date definition of "cuckold," see Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

Note this article begins with:

"A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife; the wife of an adulterous husband is a cuckquean. In biology, a cuckold is a male who unwittingly invests parental effort in juveniles who are not genetically his offspring."

This does not differ greatly from the definition of "cuckold" I gave, above — aside from also including a word for the wife of an adulterous husband ("cuckqean"). The component of the definition that begins with "In biology...." covers, in effect, your assertion that "significant others" should be included.

Here, I'll note also that in:

Baker, Robin, Ph.D., 1996, "Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex" (BasicBooks, 319 pp.),

Baker — who is an evolutionary biologist — circumvents the problem of whether to refer to couples as married, or in live-together relationships (LTR's), or in significant-other relationships, or girlfriend-boyfriend relationships (his book predates the advent of same-sex marriage relationships), by referring to all of them as "partners" throughout his book.

Last edited:
Reactions: Matureplay
bklyn_40 said:
I'm sorry but were does it say you need to be married to be cucked? That original meaning is actually super old. That comment means it's restricted to heterosexuals only. Nowadays, cuckolding has a broader term. It can refer to anyone who is restricted from having sex with someone they desire, and is ****** in knowing/watching them having sex with another. If that was NOT the case, cuckold videos and stories would not have a market.
See my reply to nrbill, above.

Custer Laststand said:
See my reply to nrbill, above.
Like I said, sometimes it's best to let the dictionary take care of itself. Thanks for going through all the effort to upgrade Webster's Dictionary, though, they're way overdue on revising the definition of cuckold. Maybe we should send them a friendly and timely note on one of our favorite words.

This thread reminds me of the scene with Barbara Bach (Ringo's wife) in Up the Academy. Pop culture experts should already know what I am referring to. It is on IMDB.

nrbill said:
....... Maybe we should send them [Webster's dictionary] a friendly and timely note on one of our favorite words.
I'm willing to leave the question to Webster's, and other dictionaries, of when and whether they should update their definitions.

RookieBoy said:
Maybe not the right place, sorry. I am new.
My girl best friend (Y) has a boyfriend, and they always do stuff with each other while I am with them. Y knows that I am in love with her, and likes to make me jealous and humiliate me. She has never done any sexual acts with me. This makes her even more dominant than a wife who cuckolds her husband or something.
So my question is:

That’s hot!!! I want my gf’s gf to do this to me!!

Labels - Seem everyone in society seems to always debate about labels. I would say that is part of the problem with modern society, is that labels themselves. Why not just be yourself, forget the labels.

Users who are viewing this thread