Cucked By Her Bosses

• Thread starterlaslo462
  • Start date

laslo462

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 4, 2009
My wife has been working for the same company for many years. Her sex has come from people that work for the same company. A few others not from the same company.
They have meetings and go to other parts of the country. I am snipped and she has always gone bareback with them.
She hates to use anything and has gotten spoiled since I have had the vas.
I find this very exciting and just one of the perks she has working for the company.

Hiring?

My wife needs a new job, any chance they are hiring?

Sounds as if there will be some interesting times to come. Please keep us posted.

Has her clothing for work changed since she started fucking her bosses and coworkers?

Follow up

No clothing is the same attuide is better. She pretty much stays with the company guys. The guys are all married and so are about all the women. So if someone gets pregnant they can push it off to the hubby.:yumyum:
I have been fixed but she stills whats a kid and she has my blessing.

Have her Bosses changed her pubic hair? Furry/trimmed to shaven or made her stop shaving if she was hairless before?

Have they written on her? Pierced her nips/labia? Tattooed her?

written on slut wife

My slut wife has been fucking her boss for the last 2 years, He has been using her her as hie personal slut and shares her with others.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david
I know this has been going on with her for years. She still works for the same company and she told me before we were married she didnt know if she could quit.

If she has been sucking&fucking her black bosses or coworkers for years, then she really enjoys it and will not give it up. Accept it and enjoy the pleasure of her well-fucked cunt.

I accept it . It really turns me on and their is no damage. It seems where she works everybody is married and this is a common thing. I keeps a very low profile. She if one of the females gets pregnant she can blame it on the husband.

My wife had three jobs she fucked each one of her bosses eventually. The last job she had her boss was divorced and needed pussy real bad she wound up staying with him for several years including with him moving in a row home from time to time which I did not mind at all.
He had three kids my wife started taking care of his kids stay at his home a few weeks at a time. My boss started fucking when he found out out parts man was fucking her.
My boss never knew that I knew he was fucking my wife I prefer to keep it that way because I was getting a lot of old-time and out-of-town trips I knew he would benefit for me being away.
The last job I had which lasted over 20 years they were black or workers on both shifts I made a point to find out what their feelings were about white women then getting them together with my wife which was not too hard because she was a real good-looking woman quite small for her age. Most of these men was single and could stay at home for weeks at a time.

mmmmmm

My wife confessed that she has been fucking and sucking her huge cocked boss and that he has made her go on dates with his business associates. One night 5 of them fucked her in a hotel suite. It turned me on so much I told her to continue.

My wife recently told me she "tackled" her manager to get better pay increment, faster vacation approval and more overtime pay at work. And it shows in her payslip and she is noticeable happier now. She told me that he is very much concern for her well being at work and will always try to help him out. He's not black through but these talkies makes my imagination go wild to what they are "really" doing at work.

Sometimes my wife comes back home an hour late from work and then said that she went out for a quick bite with the girls. I'm not surprised if my wife were to, one day, confess that she and her boss have been having dinner after work.

Whether they actually ate food or "fed" each other with lust is something only my wildest imagination can conjure up. And whether my wife have decided to give me the details after all these years is also an exciting information to me. For all I know, she maybe hitting on him all these years at work!

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife told me that everyone of her bosses was bigger than me. Also they had more stamina. After I go fixed she was not that intersted in me and only did it because she had too
She went on and off the pill thru the years.

my wife also got seduced by her boss. 5 years ago. he is a west african male and loves to meet her since

Yes

To Phil Marlowe.

Yes, yes, yes ans yes.

My Wife Worked for an Arab Airline at Heathrow ten years ago, There were only Two white women working for the company both were married, yet both the wives were getting fucked by the Captains and also the Vip's from the country. When we used to fly for weekends away, we always got upgraded, every station manager knew of my wife and expected her to preform for them. It didn't matter whether it was Cairo or Istanbul her legs were open.:redface:

As long as you were happy. I understand my wife expected to do the same it was part of the job.
My wife really enjoyed it and it was more fun than me. Of course it was discreet and everything was kept quite hush hush. everybody there was married. How many of the women got pregnant I dont know.