• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucked by sons

• Thread starterWarpt
  • Start date

Warpt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 2, 2009
Ding Dong, Texas, USA
Rhonda D. Stephenson, 36, 121 Little Pasture Rd, turned herself in to the Cameron Parish Sheriff's Office on Monday, after the District Attorney's office issued warrants for 29 counts of aggravated incest.

The Stephenson case was reported in April by an adult male who claimed that he was molested numerous times from 2000 to 2002 while he was a juvenile. The claim was investigated and turned over to the District Attorney's office. Warrants were issued on Monday, July 16, and Stephenson was booked the same day. She remains in custody.

This lady's husband is a captain on the pilot boat. He works 7 days away from home and 7 days off at home. While he was gone, she was fucking his 2 sons. One later died in a car accident, so they cannot charge her with crimes against him.
She is also the Constable for the area she lives in. Her husband is 50 years old and she is 36. The crimes took place while the kids were under aged.
She is still in jail, unable to come up with bail.
So, doing the math, she was between 24 and 26 when she did this, and the step son who turned her in was between 10 and 12 years old, and the older brother who died in a car crash was between 13 and 15 when this took place.
I'd say she Cucked her husband.
I will post more when I find out more.

disturbing news indeed

Disturbing indeed!

That is not cuckolding, that is incest and sexual abuse. If you are suggesting this should be arousing, you are wrong.

Minor Child? Sex? Right or Wrong? Like there is a choice!!!!!!!!

Sorry, never have sex with minor childred. I don't care what consenting adults do. It is never right in any way shape or form.

cumbox..
the young lad choosed to get a hard on??
seriously? I thought I was pretty well informed as a kid, because my mother never wasted time talking about bees and birds and gave me the facts straight up. I was sexually active when I was turning 15.. but at 10, the only reason I knew that what I had in my pants had other uses than taking a piss, was because I lived on a farm, and even then relating the observations of rutting anymals to myself, and the mechanics of it were..hazy at best. If ever I had a hard on at 10, I can assure you I had no idea what to do with it.

sex with a 10-12 year old is straight up pedophilia, pure and simple. it doesn't matter whether the parties involved were related, blood related, or otherwise engaged with third parties.
The main thing here is, again, the pedophilia, not the fact that she happened to be married.
Should this even be a topic to be discussed here? I'm not in favour of censorship, don't get me wrong.. I just think that this topic isn't in any shape or form relevant to healthy and more or less consensual cuckholding..and that it's more to do with criminal conduct and the violation of a child, possibly 2.

cumbox said:
it does not seem like she will get a fair trial in the Court Room.

probably not, since the media has gotten wind of it.. can't say I feel too much anguish over it, in the circumstances, but that doesn't make it fair either.

Cynical said:
probably not, since the media has gotten wind of it.. can't say I feel too much anguish over it, in the circumstances, but that doesn't make it fair either.

Well there are certain things that are sure to bring a certain Shit Storm down on you. #1 on that list, have sex with Minor Children.

cumbox said:
Well, that is something a Court needs to prove. Sometimes it is hard to proof what as happened behind closed doors. Who do you trust?

At the end of the day I would like to know what made the lad report his Step Mother. It is not the sort of thing a young lad would do. Many boys would think themselves luck and keep the secret.

Oh I know when I was 12 I would have thought myself very lucky. Then I would have gone out and told the whole world just how lucky I was. Some how I don't really think they too good a keeping secrets. All they had to do was tell one close friend. " Hey Mikey, You'll never guess what Me and My StepMom did last night!!!" Thats all it takes. Secret out. Cops get the kid in a room. Tell him he's going to Jail. Unless he tells the truth. He folds like a card table. Oh It happens.

Reactions: Somuchtocdo
You know I how would we all feel about this case if. Lets say the Mom was away from home for a month. It was two girls 10 and 12. Now the the Stepdad is taking care Of them. He is suppose to look out for their well being and their welfare. But at night He start to take care of their other needs as well. Are we still as quick to say "What lucky little girls". There is a double standard here. That Stepdad we all know would never see the light of day again. This Stepmom who did the very same thing. Well you tell Me how much time she will get? I think she'll have a cup of coffee and she'll be out. Or they'll say she has some mental defect (she is a woman). she will wind up in some hospital. She play the system be out in 1 to 2 years. But if it was a guy
do you really think he would ever see freedom again?

I'm sorry, A child is a child. Leave them alone!!!!

cumbox said:
Ok, when I was that age sex was my hobby, in fact I started younger. I soon realised to keep my secrets and enjoy. I don't think that I did it for love or lust, just to find out if the females would let me and if I could talk them into opening up. In many ways I was trying to prove myself as a man even at that age.

I wasn't fussy, some my age but many a lot older. The ones that were forbidden made it more of a challenge for me and I tried harder until I got there. By keeping silent I realised that I could go back for more and did not have any complications plus I did not attract the older males to try my conquests or start any scandal in the village.

Heady and exciting days but not many got hurt. Part of growing up and learning about life.

Not everyone's like you. Even a lot of so called adults

Adult who abuse Children are SCUM!!!!!

Sex With Minors

Wrong. No doubt, and yes it is looked at differently when it's a woman doing the abusing.

I was young, maybe ten or eleven when I started to masturbate, and had nothing better than a catalog to help me achieve an orgasm.

At some point I started sneaking into my sister's room (six years older) and peeling her covers back while she was sleeping. She wore panties, but her breasts were bare. I began thinking about her body when I jacked off.

She had maybe "B" cup breasts. Don't remember when it hit me that mom's were a ton bigger, but I wanted to see them. Dad wasn't gone over night often, but when he was one night I sneaked into their bedroom, and ever so carefully ******* my mom's breasts. It was all I could do not to touch or suck on them.

I had no idea how one went about fucking. If she had awakened, she'd have killed me, but the urge was so over whelming I didn't care. I thought about them every time I jerked off for a long time.

If on the other hand she had allowed me into her bed, and we had ended up having sex I would have told my best friend the very next day.

She would have failed me as a parent. You just can't predict the effect it's going to have on one so young. And of course it's against the law.

Reactions: Somuchtocdo

Users who are viewing this thread