Cucked in a parking lot. Part 1

• Thread starterTomMichigan
  • Start date

TomMichigan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 7, 2006
Kathy and I have been married 9 years and have two children. She is 40 years old and is actually older than I am. I am 35. Part of me thinks that she married a younger guy, because she was convinced I would be more carefree and spontaneous. Or perhaps it was because I made a good living. Although I work day and night, I earn a great salary in the financial sector. Unfortunately, my long hours and the raising of children put a toll on our love life. By the time of this story, we were only having sex once every few months.

Kathy is not a model by any standard. She has a larger ass, although it’s very shapely. She is rather tall at 5’8”, has dark brown hair, brown eyes and very large breasts. Her bra cup size is 38dd. Her legs are strong and thick. She has a great smile and a wonderful face. She has always been a bit of a party girl. She isn’t shy about saying how much she likes black men. For example, she will recite compliments that they have thrown her away no matter how long ago. She gushes over certain black actors.

None of it mattered much to me. I was working too many hours and was too caught up in my job. Maybe the fact that she wasn’t some petite model started to make my mind think she was unattractive. Either way, our sex life was lame. I won’t lie and pretend I am any stud myself. My cock is over 5 inches long, but its not particularly thick. My stamina in bed was no longer what it had once been.

Nearly a year ago, my wife and I traveled to Chicago to attend a house warming party of some close friends. We were having trouble convincing my sister in-law to spend the entire weekend babysitting our two kids. So rather than spend the entire weekend in Chicago, we decided to just go for the day.

The drive is just over two hours and we got to the party a bit early. We hung out for most of the afternoon by the pool, drinking and grilling out. My wife is one of those types that does not drink regularly but when she is away from the house, she can really cut loose. By the end of the afternoon, she was thoroughly *****. I basically had to pull her away from the party in order to start the drive back home.

About an hour in the trip, the engine light came on in my car. It also seemed to be having trouble accelerating. By this time, we were out of Chicago, but still in the northwestern part of Indiana. The area we were in tended to look a bit depressed, and I was hoping to keep going. The thermostat in the car was also showing that the engine was heating up.

At this point, my wife and I started to argue. I admit that I am not the most knowledgeable about cars and engine problems. Due the effects of the alcohol, my wife was not holding back in her comments. She kept harping on the fact that I didn’t know what the issue was. It was pissing me off to no end, as we were trying to figure out what to do. She also claimed that if we went any further, she’d have to pee her pants because she had to use the restroom so bad.

The decision was kind of made for me. The car now was having difficulty even doing 50 miles per hour on the interstate. At the next exit, I pulled off and started to head down the road looking for a McDonalds or gas station where she could use the restroom and we could look at the car.

It seems like every single exit nowadays has a dozen stores built up right around the exit, but not here. There were some old boarded up stores, but mostly it was just a few abandoned homes and grass fields. I figured if I kept going in the direction I was headed I would run into outskirts of the city of Gary.

About two miles down the road, I saw a convenience store and pulled into the parking lot. The windows were basically covered up with posters and had security bars over them. I parked near the front and my wife ran in to use the restroom. I popped the hood open to see if could figure out what the issue was. While I was standing over the engine, a Ford Expedition SUV pulled into the store parking lot and parked around the side and towards the rear. Three black guys got out and started walking around to the front of the store. As the walked by, they made some comments about how “white boy” has some car troubles.

As they were opening the door to go in, my wife was coming out. They immediately started making comments about how “fine” she was looking. One said “mmm, what a booty” as they walked into the store. My wife just giggled. Rather then being afraid, she was enjoying the attention.

Kathy was obviously still buzzed. She didn’t seem to be worried at all. After I told her that I could not figure out what the problem was, we decided to call a tow truck. She called her sister and told her we would be late. The three guys came out and were walking by back to their SUV. They asked what the problem was and I said that I had no clue but was going to call a tow truck. They were making jokes as they walked by. Essentially they were chuckling about fact that I was white, had my wife with me and was broken down outside of a ghetto.

I went inside to ask for a phone book to call a tow truck. The black lady behind the desk was a total bitch. She didn’t have a phone book, which I believed, and she wasn’t about to help track down any numbers for tow trucks.

When I went outside my wife was in the front seat of the car, with the door open, just sitting back waiting for me. As I was telling her about the fact that I didn’t have a tow truck number, the three black guys walked back up to us. They were very bright eyed and all smiles. I am pretty sure they had been smoking some weed. Their eyes were completely glassed over.

The most handsome one asked if we needed any help. I told him our dilemma, and one of the other guy’s piped in about how his uncle has a towing business. I asked for the number so I could call, but he claimed that he didn’t know the number at the Uncle’s actual business. But he said he could call the Uncle’s house number and track him down. He walked way a bit and talked on his cell phone and came back.

Apparently the uncle was out on another tow truck call. When he got back in, his house had assured this guy that the uncle would call us. When I asked how long that was going to be, the black guy got a little bit of attitude and told me to chill out.

Meanwhile, the handsome guy is talking to my wife the whole time. She was still leaned back in the front seat with the door open and her feet out on the ground. Her legs were thick, but very smooth and tanned. Her tight t-shirt was stretched out over her large breasts. The handsome guy was openly flirting with her, and she loved the attention. He stood sort of hunched over her, talking away, all smiles.

When I interrupted them and asked what she wanted to do, she acted like the answer was obvious. I suggested that maybe we should just try to drive back out to the interstate and make it further down the road to the next exit. She scoffed at that idea, acted like an idiot and wondered why we wouldn’t just wait for the one guy’s uncle to come get the truck.

The third black guy had gone back to the SUV and came back with a 40 oz of malt liquor. They were joking about how they would protect us from all the mean black savages in the area. They were obviously mocking me and could sense I was nervous. In all honesty, they had been nothing but friendly. I kept feeling like they were trying to con me somehow, but my wife was loving the attention and was talking to them as if she was still at a social outing.

Its funny. That was the most erotic/kinky experience of my life, and it didn't get any response. I have a feeling I was just a bit too wordy in my description of the events...oh well!

finish

You have got to finish the story if you want some responses....and add some pictures too.

parts 2 and part 3 are posted separately

the other parts are posted as separate stories...but Ill think about posting pictures...wonder how I can black out her face.......

Sounds like somebody already took care of that for you.

Here's how

TomMichigan said:
the other parts are posted as separate stories...but Ill think about posting pictures...wonder how I can black out her face.......

I promise I won't pick at your wife's face, I'll just cover it up. Honest.

Why

Please finish the story and post some pics if whatI saw is her why cover her face she is gorgeous.

the other parts of the story are already posted

the other parts of the story are posted under Part 2, part 3, part 4 and part 5.,,,,,they are out there already

Great story! Tell us more about that little *****!

greywolf: glad you enjoyed

I'll send you a private message....Ill tell you anything you want to know

still here

still here

Park and Ride

I've been cucked in a few different parking lots but the one that makes me smile was when she was seeing this guy, they'd meet in New Carrollton Metro parking lot, they always chose the Park & Ride section, thought that was such a great choice for a quickie spot!!!