Cucked in a parking lot. Part 5

• Thread starterTomMichigan
  • Start date

TomMichigan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 7, 2006
Kathy silently got dressed. I zipped up and went out front. My wife followed. The tow truck guy was busy hooking up our car. Antwaan came out of the store again, sort of laughing about how we should all come back sometime. Kathy had that after sex glow and looked so satisfied. She was well fucked.

Less than ½ hour later, we found ourselves at a small motel near where our car had been dropped off. The tow truck was long gone, and the three guys were long gone. It almost seemed like a dream. My wife hugged and kissed me as we came into the room and dropped down on the bed. “I hope you are not mad at me anymore. I see that you were enjoying watching from the front seat.” I didn’t say much. I was confused, aroused, mad, jealous and still horny.

We kissed and kissed and sank down to her breasts. Inspired by seeing them swinging so furiously, I started to suckle and make love to them. She cooed and murmured, enjoying the sensation. As I lost myself in her chest, I felt her hands on my head guiding me lower. Her hand continued to push down on my head until I was down at her pussy. It was wet still. Some of the hairs on the outside were still stuck together as if glued together by the men’s cum. I started to lick it and heard her say “there you go honey…there you go sweetie”. I was eating my wife and knew Antwaan had cum in her. Occasionally I would feel something a bit syrupy come out, almost with a metallic flavor to it. I knew I was eating Antwaan’s cum out of Kathy. As I continued, Kathy squeezed my head in place more and more as an orgasm built. Somehow I got my mouth buried in her pussy with the bridge of my nose against her clit. She continued to grind her clit forcefully into my nose, as an orgasm ripped through her.

I had been jacking off my own dick while I had been eating her. As she came, I again was unable to contain my enthusiasm and came right in my hand. Kathy looked down at me lovingly and said she needed to shower. She cleaned up and came to bed. The alcohol had worn off, the weed was gone, and she was just exhausted. She ********** on the bed. I lay there confused next to her.

Since the past year, I can’t say that I have figured anything out. Our marriage is still rocky. We have tried to discuss the incident. She is still quite honest and brash about saying that it was the most erotic experience that has ever happened to her. She accuses me of having a double standard. I didn’t stop her from having sex, but rather I jerked off watching. I don’t know whether I want to have more episodes like this or whether the jealousy is too much for me.

I have only recently started checking out sites like this during the last few months, as the mental images of what happened continue to arouse me. I thought that if I put this down on paper once and for all, that I might be able to move on. I guess we’ll see.

Last edited by a moderator:
move on & stay here

Tom,

I hope this site helps you find out more about yourself & what you like & don't like. Perhaps once you know that, you can work things out with your wife. No matter what the outcome is, I hope it's what is best for the 2 of you. Somewhere buried in some post somewhere, someone said that the grass is not always greener on the divorced side of the fence. Here's to a bunch of us wishing the best for the 2 of you.

Bradley