• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucked last night

• Thread starterhorngylatina
  • Start date

horngylatina

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2011
Gf went out late last night for a booty call. It was with the first guy we posted about. He's got a pretty big cock. They both got came, even though it was a quickie.

I'll post a couple pics later, we got a nice highress pic of her deepthroating, which she's very good at, those will be posted later

I can't post them cuz I'm on my iPhone at work

cant wait to see them :)

pics

:D

Heres the pics!!

wow she is beautiful and sure looks like she had lots of fun. thank you for the pictures

Thats Awesome!! I really love the natural not shaven look! Wish more ladies would do keep it like hers! Wish I knew where u guys were!!

wow, such sexy pics.

Were you there with them?. It sounds as though you were not. If not, umm, who took the photos, because they are taken at an angle where neither one of them could have posssibly taken the photos...

Actually, he took them, with her iPhone!

How did he manage to get a perfect side shot (the first pic). Seems rather questionable

Uh, looks like he held out his arm and clicked the pic to me, but maybe I'm just crazy. Oh wait, I'm on a cuck site. I am crazy.

Actually he took hen with her iPhone. She asked if he could take hen before she went

Haha, well I'm sorry it looks questionable. The deepthroat shot was actually his camera And it's a nice hd camera I had to scale that down 75 %. anywaze
We will post more as they come.

And chidog you're right ! Lol

are ou some lonely old man who comments on every picture any one posts in a negative way i just looked through your recent comments there all the same , why not shut u and show us your wife or is she out somewhere with a real man and your left to bash your junk to women who would nerve even look at you in the street?.

jmexpat said:
How did he manage to get a perfect side shot (the first pic). Seems rather questionable

Users who are viewing this thread