• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cucked or not

• Thread starternewcoupleuk
  • Start date

newcoupleuk

mature couple uk
Beloved Member
Mar 21, 2007
hi ,my wifes been playing with a guy on cam and by phone for months,the guy teases me and has my wife play for him,he even tells her what pics to pose for ,do i qualify as a cuck or not?

u might qualify as a cam-cuck or an e-cuck,but not the real deal.

That doesent mean you cant enjoy the fantasy of thinking someday she will have sex with her on line friend. Sometimes it takes awhile, The more she plays, the more she will think about playing 'for real' Dont pressure her, but let her know you aproove.

You're a Cuck, there is no such thing as a "phone cuck" or an "internet cuck"....she wants other men, it is only a matter of time before she actually does it, but in her mind she is a sleep around slut and you are her Cuck already!! Love it or Leave it, and enjoy it while you can..........is the guy Black that she "plays" with on the cam and phone? Oddly enuf, this really seems to be "good enough" for most guys now.......meeting in person to REALLY get to know each other and have REAL sex, that doesn't seem to be the name of the game anymore. The internet I guess...fantasy is as good as or better than reality!! Less messy I guess.....LOL

JMNBABE

she does know i approve Susan and will encourage her more,the guy is blk jmn and i find it hot that she admits that altough nervous she does want other men,i guess for now being a online cuck is better than nothing and he is teaching us well

Attachments

• yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg
    yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 377
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread