• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucked the Hubby!

• Thread starterHotwife2b
  • Start date

Hotwife2b

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 28, 2006
I haven't allowed hubby to have any of my pussy for a while, as his cock isn't worth the trouble and I have a much better time going out and finding others that I can enjoy while he waits at home. I love letting him know my pussy and tits are available to BBC and other select men, and he likes to masturbate while I tell him about them. His choice and my fun!

Attachments

• PICT2294-1 (450 x 600).jpg
    PICT2294-1 (450 x 600).jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 3,090
Hot!!!

WOW!!! you are hot!!! you can cuck me anytime

Hotwife2b said:
I haven't allowed hubby to have any of my pussy for a while, as his cock isn't worth the trouble and I have a much better time going out and finding others that I can enjoy while he waits at home. I love letting him know my pussy and tits are available to BBC and other select men, and he likes to masturbate while I tell him about them. His choice and my fun!
show us more of your fun times

That's great! Do you allow him to lick you while you're telling him how good it felt to have your lover's cock inside you?

please tell us more

Ellington333

That's Great For Both Of You. Tell Some Of The Stories That You Tell Your Husband About Black Men Fucking And Cuming In You That Makes Your Husband Jerk Off And Come On His Hands Listening. Do You Make Hubby Lick And Suck Clean Your Cum-filled Cunt From Other Men Fucking You?

wow love tha pic !! great heels !! would love to watch ur hold them while this big fat 7 inch cock is fuking u real rice and hard !! wouldnt mind cuming in your pretty mouth also

Users who are viewing this thread