cucked to wifes pics

• Thread starterneatguy
  • Start date

neatguy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2023
I shared my wifes pics online several times with bull on this cuck chat website. But a couple of tyem posted some of her pics. So i said no more but ended up doing it again. And again someone posted a few of her pics. I decided i needed some way to keep them safe.

Now worried i would be able to go through with serving and completly fulfilling my fantasy i found these 3 old adderal because when crush and snorted they can cause ppl to just become sexualy aroused to a point of complete submission with the need to please but also causes extreme ed and shrinkage and difficulty to otgasm.

So a wanna be cuck told me to try double list. I decided to try the pill, and yeah it worked I posted my add and scrolled down and found yours. It sounded perfect.

Now my fantasy was thay I show u too many pics. The pill ensured that as i sniffed more stroking. But then I realized fuck. Its my fantasy happening i really did fuck up its 2 late if this guy wants. My hard cock and thst pill,. That pill if i tell him about the pill and give him permission to make me use it... i did more even thinking about all thay made me more crazed. Becfore i realized it I send many more emails with pictures i never showed anyone because I needed amd wanted this so bad for so long the pill sent me into a fevered pitch.

Later as the pill wore off i saw it had made me beg him to meet me so I could show him all my wifes pics and serve hiim and that i will lock my cock up in chastity and would kneel and give him the key.. i begged him to make my fantasy and gave him permission to. I begged h to own me and use me as we look at all my wifes pics and to have him take ownership of all my wifes pictures away from me and keep them safe. All of them everyl ast copy, allowing me only wdited pics of my own wife that he allows. I woukd be serving him. Locked in chastity jerking and sucking his cock as we look through all my wifes pictures that will own. I begged for it all.

Its was all my fault i fucked up for the last time I just couldn't stop once i did enough of that pill. I was so honey, yet could not cum and my cock was no longer hard. My 7" cock has shrunk into a little limp 2" or smaller micro penis. I just kept rubbing it like a clit and i could not cum but it felt so good.

So yeah i just kept sending too much begging and hoping i would get an email saying i fucked up and he would be taking ownership of my wifes pics and me so her pics would be safe.

So far true.

The enail arrived. It waa going to happpen. I begged for ths. Even with that sinking feeling of what have i done after the pill work offf deep down i wanted this. His enail read bring every last copy of your wifes pictures with you. Ha5d drives, usbs, commputers everything. You will also bring tte rest of your crushed pills that worked so welll. You fuckedc up with your wifes pics for the laat time. You will drive here and check into the holiday inn and suites. Once settled in your room you will go to our original email thred and read it again. You will then get out your pill and take some as you look at those ownership poster. After that you will text me and leopt me know what room. You will.lock up you cock in chastityz prepair a slide show, and lay out several printed pics. You will be begging on your knees before before my feet by the end of the night for me to own you and all her pictures. Just like you did in you emails. You fucked up and cant be trusted with your wifes pics expecially the ones you sent me. You begged me for this now you must. And we both know your little pill you wanted to try will ensure this will happen.

To be continieed.

Reactions: blahblah