• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucked while in prison?

• Thread starterlonetalker
  • Start date

lonetalker

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 17, 2006
I was wondering if anyof you have any experience with this? I was recently in remand (later acquitted) for three months. I got a lot of hints from other inmates that wives love using this as an excuse to cheat. When I got out I learned that her boss had spent some time 'comforting' her and 'helping her get through this.'

I am sure her boss was laying some pipe with your wife. She propably did not need the excuse to do it though.

BTW, geeze, 3 months in the clink, no bail, what were you remanded for that you could not be out on bail???

I've heard inmates will "comfort" each other with phrases like, "Don't worry, she can't break it... you can reclaim it back when you get out."

Hmm, and no bail, even Class B felons get out on bail. Anyway, glad you were aquitted, assuming you were innocent

So, did you also "cuck" your wife while in the clink? :eek:

DId your wife give the details of her boss "comforting" her? Btw, are you working now?

Yes, I am back at work. The person I was supposedly protecting is a family member and it was assumed I would help them abscond so no bail. My wife has not given me any hints, but her boss has. She is a part time domiciliary nurse and he gives her the clients for the day. I pick her up sometimes and occasionally I have to wait if she is late getting back from a home visit. He has said to me things like 'She got pretty lonely but I was able to help out there' or 'I'm pretty sure she really appreciated the support I was able to give her while you were away--she was quite grateful.' Things like that. He is a very demanding boss apparently and I personally, if I worked for him, would not want to get on his wrong side.

Good for you to get your work back.

Has you wife spill any details? Have you spoken to her friends or colleagues?

What you did for family is good.

Try to reassure your wife that if she gives you details of her boss "keeping her company" that you would not use any of it for grounds of divorce.

I was in prison for 2 months and my GF says she was faithfull and she went and had a small tattoo of my name before i came out.

I fantasised a lot about it though as in every letter she sent she would explain how her pussy was 'throbbing' and how she ached cock. She said she'd never masterbated so much and had never felt so horny.

She also liked to dress up on visits for the officers, loved teasing them. I used to fantasise about them searching her and fucking her.

Fantasised about mates of mine coming round to fuck her aching pussy whilst i was away.

One local man even offered her to go to his place. She said she never but i bet she cum whilst thinking about it.

Lets be real!

Saraha said:
It would too rough to expect a spouse or girlfriend to miss out on sex while her favourite man is in prison. Ever so nice if guys help stretch her britches and relieve her itches.

Men are sometimes called away for Military Service, Prison, or just business. A woman worth having is a superior being and will have sexual desires. She should not be expected to be celibrate while you are gone or just can't satisfy her. I read in a report the other day, that 30% of the men raise children that are not their own. Ten per cent was from mariage to a woman with children, the others well were cucked. I expect the figure is too low. It has to be a real man if the woman goes back to a person in the military or prison. Before everyone jumps off, remember we have a voluntary army.

Attachments

• 5CANUP66PCA3WI4O0CA2A9NGYCAYYB06KCANWJWXOCA82MC82CA0A94DMCAI5S0W0CACW81NDCAMP53MUCAXY44YPCA0GMYV.jpg
    5CANUP66PCA3WI4O0CA2A9NGYCAYYB06KCANWJWXOCA82MC82CA0A94DMCAI5S0W0CACW81NDCAMP53MUCAXY44YPCA0GMYV.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 262
  • 9CAL7P6XACACZIQHNCAROLAHXCAK87Y8SCAWT0RXRCAJCVEZSCA4V2MSYCAOJA2P0CA0W8GAGCA548YSGCA5U2GC4CA7O4ME.jpg
    9CAL7P6XACACZIQHNCAROLAHXCAK87Y8SCAWT0RXRCAJCVEZSCA4V2MSYCAOJA2P0CA0W8GAGCA548YSGCA5U2GC4CA7O4ME.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 288
You think the husband would be faithful if the wife was in the slammer for 5 years?

It's his fault he is in the pokey, it ain't her fault.

Let her have some dick, when he gets out, he can have some. It never goes away.

You can't wear it out. There are women who have had 9 lb. babies and their pussy

and husbands still fuck her pussy. I never seen a 9 lb. dick.

My guess is that it is pretty common for the wives and girlfriends of men who are in prison to fuck with other men in the meantime.

Part of the reason could be anger, and the need to somehow further "punish" the guy who should be home giving them sexual satisfaction. It could also be that they feel justified in fucking with other men since their regular lovers are not available.

I can sympathize with any guy who is locked up and has to deal with the reality that other guys are enjoying his woman's pussy while he is off the scene.

Users who are viewing this thread