• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cucking came later

• Thread startercluckau
  • Start date

cluckau

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2009
I have this friend Dave, I was moer open with than anyone ever.
I had been in a fantasy world with my wife for years progreeing from a threesome with her best friend to a duet with mine. My wife and I had experimented with my crossdressing anf all kinds of things in private.
Then there was this photo she took of me decked out as a woman.
One day I got the guts to show it to Dave and he looked at it and just stated abruptely,I'd fuck you.
we laughed it off but I'd been so long harbouring these thoughts of sucking cock that I thought about his frrom then on. My wife and I fancied him.
We went for a drive to get high up a nearby canyon, and I began to tell him how my wife wanted to do him and she wanted to fuck him and see me suck him. I told him I was unsure of it, but would be willing to do it alone to find out if I could do it in front of her.
I was surprised that he just said, well then why don't you go ahead and blow me I'd love to have sex with Michele so let's try and see if you think you could.
We actually ended up in a motel room near my house, I was so nervous about doing my best friend I didn't want to screw up my marriage or my friendship.
We say drinking for the longest time til he finally relaxed on the bed and said, well you gonna do it or not cause I need to blow with all this talk I can't wait any longer and began stroking his cock.

His cock was at least 9", three bigger than mine, I approached trembling.

I did lean down finally and accept the gift I was being offered.(Later felt stupid for taling so long)

I sucked him that first time wanting so badly his cum. He didn't realise it I guess because when he was about to blow he told me so and tried to push me off. (He must have thought I'd not want him to blow in my mouth).

I just stayed the course and actuall had to try hard actually, he really must have thought I'd not want him to cum in my mouth but I stayed the course, and God what a load he delivered. He obviously wasn't having much sex at the time, proven by the next six times he came that day, 5 in my mouth.

A week later I still tasted his cum when I burped, because every time he got hard again, which was rampant, I just said, I'm not going to tease you if you need to cum I'm going to satisy your urge as much as you need.
All under the guise it was a test for a threesome, but really I wanted to blow him by then so bad I forgot about my wife, I forgot about cumming, not even sure thinking back if I did til thinking about it later. About the fifth cum he was starting to lossen up to the fact I was going to swallow every time and while I was hovering above him he sort of grabbed my head in extacsy and manuvered us sideways. I thought He was going to turn us completely over and just fuck my face from on top, (this thought had me on the brink of cumming), unfortunately, (but still great) he sopped at sideways and just fucked that load into my welcoming mouth. The first time he hadn't warned me and just let loose.

The only time he didn't cum in my mouth was after I told him my wife wanted to see him fuck my ass too, and we should try that alone first. (4th cum). We tried a number of positions in the tub and shower til we finally settled on me standing toward the fausets with him behind me. Ther was no lube available but soap and I was stinging quite a bit by the time he impaled my hole, still I wanted nothing more than for him to cum in my ass. As he was pumping his full length into me, He said, God I can't beleive your taking me so deep. I had to concentrate because my ass was burning and said don't stroke my dick just fuck me!

I wanted him to deep fuck me and cum hard, but nearly there, he (accidently?) fell out, and I grabbed his cock and stroked it with my hand contemplating if I could take shoving back into my burning bum when he said, I'm gonna blow.

I just kept stroking him and felt him squirt strongly against my leg, God Damn I wanted that inside me, I regret that moment to this day!

It was the next suck on the bed he grabbed my head and face fucked me sideways. I was shocked when even at that point he was stroking himself again. I said in amazement, "You still got another load in there?"

"Yeah, I guess I do, but you don't have to......

"Yes I do, I'm not going to be the one to start this and not finish!"

I gave him head one more time swallowing all he had to give and licking up after, cleaning him up.

I think he would have kept going if we both weren't worried about the time and our wive's.

That sums up the first true cocksucking experience of my life.

Later I sucked a few others, but his hundreds of times and still wish I could every day.

please don't chastise my spelling, because I suck....In more ways than one..lol.

Spelling, what spelling? I'm still trying to get my head around "six times". You must have had a serious case of lock-jaw after he was done, and then to take it up the ass as well? Well done, trooper!

My record without removing his cock from my mouth in between orgasms is three. It was damn near 4 but alas my back gave out and I had to get up. I felt sore later but while doing him I'm in so much bliss, and worried every time it could be the last I just can't stop.

Sounds to me like you may have went a little overboard with your friend? But if he doesn't mind and your wife doesn't mind, then congrat's and keep on servicing him to the best of your "cuckold sissy" abilities!!

Cluckau,

Sounds like you're strongly bisexual. Regarding this part of your post:

cluckau said:
.... My wife and I fancied [my friend Dave]. I was surprised when he just said, well then why don't you go ahead and blow me, I'd love to have sex with [your wife] Michele ....

Did your friend Dave cuckold you by fucking your wife Michele...? Given you sucked his cock "hundreds of time," did he also fuck your wife regularly during that time period?

—Custer

Yes, he did do my wife very well.(as you may have read in other posts). I've not been able to identify times without my attendance, But I highly suspect there were a few. If I new for sure I'd cum AND HARD! mY HOTTEST MEMORIES include twice My wife taking a preg test a month after

Cluckau,

cluckau said:
Yes, he did do my wife very well (as you may have read in other posts).

That's good to hear. (I have read some of your other posts, but couldn't recall whether you described your wife's lover(s) as your friend Dave or other men or some combination of Dave and others.)

—Custer