• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold and Cuckoldress

• Thread startersam1167aa
  • Start date

sam1167aa

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 17, 2017
Can both Cuckold and Cuckoldress either be straight or bi?

Of course they can

slutwifelina said:
Hey guys this is myself Lina & my Cuckold hubby Enzo

HI Ms. Lina! Thanks for posting your photos — you look good! I see your cuckold Enzo has a fairly large cock. I hope you find him satisfying in between your (no doubt many) lovers.

Reactions: slutwifelina
slutwifelina said:
Hey thank you for replying his cock is not big enough I’m used to 10 inch 12 inch cocks all the time and very thick 3 inches his cock is actually small compared to the cocks that fuck me on a regular basis

You're welcome, Ms. Slutwifeline. And, since only 5 percent of men have cocks longer than 6.3 inches — according to a seemingly-credible online source, which says 90 percent of men have cocks somewhere between 4 inches and 6.3 inches long when erect — you have been impressively successful at finding lovers with very big, long and thick cocks to satisfy you. Congratulations!

See:
What's the Average Penis Size? Science Has the Answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: slutwifelina

Users who are viewing this thread