• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold and wife in Baltimore-Washington DC area

• Thread startertattoopierced
  • Start date

tattoopierced

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2006
My 32 year old wife began cuckolding me this past April on our wedding anniversary. We are both ecstatic about our new relationship and I have stories I will post. We are real and are looking for real Bulls and Studs either in our area or travelling to our arae for her to play with. Here are a few pics of her. We have over 100 and hopefully will have new ones later today. She still isn't back from the hotel from her 'date" last night!

nice wife

great pictures..wish i was closer would love to try her out and give her what she wants..please more pictures...you are so lucky to have a slut like her...any pictures with black cock?

Thank you!

Thank you and I am extremely luck! No black cock and hoping for more pics soon. Here area few more of her.

Big Fan Here

please let you hot slit wife she has a big fan here in me!!...last nite had a gf suck me off while i looked at your wife's picture...now i cant stop jerking off to them...LOL!..please let her know..ok...can she email me?...let me know and i'll give you my email

i want to be slave for your wife

I'd love to have those tits in my hands as I blew my load in her mouth!

Nice pic of the sucking cock wife

Thats amazing how did it happen? Did ur wife suggest that she fuck other young studs, cause I would love that to happen to my wife

sergiosergio said:
please let you hot slit wife she has a big fan here in me!!...last nite had a gf suck me off while i looked at your wife's picture...now i cant stop jerking off to them...LOL!..please let her know..ok...can she email me?...let me know and i'll give you my email

Thanks and she loves to e-mail and chat but doesn't cyber. She prefers the real thing!

mpxd said:
i want to be slave for your wife

Thanks! She isn't much of a Domme though. She enjoys humiliating and cuckolding me but is more into being with other men, especially well hung men, than she is into the FemDom thing.

irishjoey said:
Thats amazing how did it happen? Did ur wife suggest that she fuck other young studs, cause I would love that to happen to my wife

Thanks! Honestly, we were just sitting around discussing our lives and past experiences and fantasies and she told me that all her previous men had been really large and that while she was happy with our lovemaking, she sometimes missed that feeling of being filled and stretched. She also told me taht she had always been faithful to me and that was a first for her because she had always cheated before but she loved me and didn't want to fuck up what we had. In addition, she admitted that she wished I was more aggressive and dominant in bed. I had always had cuckold fantasies and was sexually a switch but more submissive by nature and we discussed that and she saw how hard I was getting with her talking about her ex boyfriends and how she loved well hung cock and well one thing led to another and long story short, she cuckolded me for the first time on our 4th wedding anniversary. She has since been with two men in one night and is looking to have two men at the same time and is entertaining the idea of a foursome with one of the studs she has already been with. I will have to post a few stories about her experiences so far. I also have to admit that while she does deny me from time to time, she does let me fuck her quite a bit, especially in the days after she has been with other lovers, so while cuckolded, I am lucky in that I am still getting laid regularly.

Can't wait to hear more...and I'd love to have you watch me blow my load deep inside her...looks like there's plenty of her to grab onto!

Greywolf said:
Can't wait to hear more...and I'd love to have you watch me blow my load deep inside her...looks like there's plenty of her to grab onto!

I would love to do her!

md blk bull

hello i'm a 6'5''250lb blk bull that loves fuckin white pussy.let's talk peace al

help! i cant see any pics. would be kind enough to upload some more?

Users who are viewing this thread