• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckold at last !

• Thread startercatholic cuckoldress
  • Start date

catholic cuckoldress

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 9, 2009
Hello to you all

my long-awaited dreams are becoming reality at last. My wife has made me a cuckold and has locked me in chastity... I had long told her that she deserved to be served like a queen, and that she should feel entitled to have as many lovers as she wanted, while I could remain her humble servant.

Not only did she finally agree to the idea, but she decided that she had waited for too long, and she is eager to make up for the time wasted.

As a result, I now live locked in chastity all day long, and of course she keeps the keys with her. She only frees me when she feels like it, when she wants to have fun with me.

She went out to meet other guys, and she also recontacted earlier friends from her teen-age period. She decides when she sees them, while I stay at home, and sometimes she doesn't come back until the next day.

I am very lucky because she allows me to admire her, to carress her, and even to service her with my tongue. I think that very soon she will ask me to act as a maid at home, and I even think I'll be lucky enough to be sissified.

I hope I'll soon be able to tell you more...

Attachments

• esc1.jpg
    esc1.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 1,031
  • esc3.jpg
    esc3.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1,538
Catholic cuckoldress,

Congratulations!

catholic cuckoldress said:
Hello to you all. My long-awaited dreams are becoming reality at last. My wife has made me a cuckold and has locked me in chastity... I had long told her that she deserved to be served like a queen, and that she should feel entitled to have as many lovers as she wanted, while I could remain her humble servant.

*Very* good. You told your wife the right things; now you are reaping the fruits of your efforts.

Not only did she finally agree to the idea, but she decided that she had waited for too long, and she is eager to make up for the time wasted.

Good for your wife! She now has the right idea.

As a result, I now live locked in chastity all day long, and of course she keeps the keys with her. She only frees me when she feels like it, when she wants to have fun with me.

Well, if that's what you wanted, that's what you now have. I'd say your wife has put *you* on the right track, as well.

She went out to meet other guys, and she also recontacted earlier friends from her teen-age period. She decides when she sees them, while I stay at home, and sometimes she doesn't come back until the next day.

Great! So far, so good....

I am very lucky because she allows me to admire her, to carress her, and even to service her with my tongue. I think that very soon she will ask me to act as a maid at home, and I even think I'll be lucky enough to be sissified.

That's very kind and understanding of your boss/cuckoldress. I hope you'll remember the following quiz:

Q: What is a man's proper place?

A: On his knees with his head between his wife's thighs, sucking and licking her cunt.

Q: If a woman is not entirely satisfied with her husband in his proper place, are there other proper places?

A: Yes, on his knees with his face between his wife's cheeks, his lips kissing her asshole, and his tongue giving her analingus.

I hope I'll soon be able to tell you more...

Good, will await further news of your rapidly-evolving relationship with your boss/cuckoldress.

—Custer

Your photos are timely and very pleasing. Now consider that you have an obligation to keep us informed of the progress in your training. You are both obviously into bondage, so as many photos as possible - that's an order ! We can all learn from your posting regularly.

sissified

Well as I thougnt, I will soon have to make progress... My beloved mistress started asking me to change some things about my lifestyle at home.

She explained to me that she wanted me to do house-cleaning, and she insisted that I dress for that.

Also, she told me that maid do not necessarily have to speak out, since they are just here to serve, and she made we wear a gag while cleaning up.

And lastly, she explained to me that I will have to use my sissy hole if I wanted to have some sexual pleasure from now on...

It was a lot to learn in a single week end, but I consider myself very happy !

I'd like to receive advice from other sissies in similar situation.

Attachments

• fem0.jpg
    fem0.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 480
  • fem1.jpg
    fem1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 444
  • fem2.jpg
    fem2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 416
  • fem3.jpg
    fem3.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 395
  • fem4.jpg
    fem4.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 495
You certainly have a great body for starting the process. Submission and housework are great places to start, but if you want to look the part you will need to shave all that icky hair off. Don't worry, most people won't even notice and many athletes shave now. Think how much your wife will like the smooth feel of your freshly shaved skin!

that hair really needs to go

You are so lucky ,make the most of it .Keep her clean of lovers cum.

Well - aren't you the cutest little sissy cucky... Mistress is quite correct in femming you - that is soooo obvious. Isn't it wonderful that you can stay at home cleaning house like a good gurl while Mistress goes on dates with real men? I'll bet the more femmed you become, the more you want to be cuckolded - don't you? Well - chastity will certainly help you with all of that.

You are in a fabulous situation. Enjoy!

any help in France ?

I am in a hurry right now, so I will need to come back later and tell al of you what is new in our life.

In the meanwhile, I was wondering if anybody in France could help me : first, I'd like to know if some bulls would enjoy to have fun with my wife ; and second, I'd like to know if some people could train me to become more submissive.

Here is a picture of my beloved wife

Attachments

• 2007 08 27q.jpg
    2007 08 27q.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 633
She is a goddess!Tell us more ...how she trains you...does she whip you?

I am sure this is all in my mind however I will say it. The picture of your wife is the thoughts I have of Women being happy when their men are cucks.

We hope your new journey will be as satisfying to both of you as it is to us!

Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread