Dec 25, 2015
Manhattan
Size penis should be cages?

Recommended sizes

627_1000.jpg 753_1000.jpg

Reactions: bevw, Carnange and Phil C
Phil C said:
Size penis should be caged?
Any size, if a woman wants to become the dominant partner in her marriage — and especially, if she wants to be free to take lovers.

A cuckoldress elsewhere on the Internet, in a word of advice to married women, put it this way: "If you keep your husband in a chastity cage, cuckolding will follow like night follows day."

• Haha
Reactions: Dehamboi, Carnange and natasnaikul
Custer Laststand said:
Any size, if a woman wants to become the dominant partner in her marriage — and especially, if she wants to be free to take lovers.

A cuckoldress elsewhere on the Internet, in a word of advice to married women, put it this way: "If you keep your husband in a chastity cage, cuckolding will follow like night follows day."

Any husband who is caged either has been cuckolded, is being cuckolded, or desperately wants to be cuckolded.

Reactions: LNA, BustyHotwifeLou, Creaminside and 3 others
DanW_cuckold said:
Any husband who is caged either has been cuckolded, is being cuckolded, or desperately wants to be cuckolded.
Seems likely, in most cases (although not necessarily in all cases, I gather).

DanW_cuckold said:
I agree

Reactions: Dehamboi and Carnange
2nd day locked shes loving it

20211204_170711.jpg

Reactions: Dehamboi
My wife will be with her boyfriend on 27th, while we were discussing this we talked about getting me a slightly smaller cage as the current one gives a little too much freedom as if I hold the lock tight and move it back and forth i can pleasure myself which is not the purpose, so we are going for a V4 Nano . She said that she has been reading up and has found this to be the one that provides the right amount of restriction.

Reactions: natasnaikul and Custer Laststand
Past Present Future

bdsmlr-130238-sIePaH5sM0.jpg

Reactions: msbevw
natasnaikul said:
Past Present Future

bdsmlr-130238-sIePaH5sM0.jpg
I didn't know chastity cages came that small. I bet it won't be long until I am in one just like it.

Reactions: Creaminside and natasnaikul
cuckhubby48 said:
My wife will be with her boyfriend on 27th, .......... She said that she has been reading up and has found this to be the one that provides the right amount of restriction.,
More than 1 cuckold on this forum, among those whose wives keep them cock-locked in male chastity devices, has said Holy Trainer devices... presumably including the V4 Nano... provide good security and are comfortable for long-term wear.

Last edited:
Reactions: crt
More than 1 cuckold on this forum, among those whose wives keep them cock-locked in male chastity devices, has said Holy Trainer devices... presumably including the V4 Nano... provide good security and are comfortable for long-term wear.

I will be in the new one tomorrow, I will update my thoughts then

Reactions: natasnaikul and Custer Laststand
This is me all locked up by my gf

IMG_5634.jpeg

Reactions: natasnaikul and DanW_cuckold