• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold & Chastity Captions

• Thread starterin_chastity
  • Start date

in_chastity

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2011
Hey all. As a seasoned cuck and newly caged submissive, I have found that I get very aroused by the captions that can be found on the net. I think I have looked at 100s but am open to ideas as to where I can find more? I have seen that some people are able to make captions from pictures submitted here, so I have attached a picture of Kelly and a picture of my locked up cock- it'd be hot to see what any imaginative members can add to the pictures!

Attachments

• K6.jpg
    K6.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 214
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 205
ok

in_chastity said:
Hey all. As a seasoned cuck and newly caged submissive, I have found that I get very aroused by the captions that can be found on the net. I think I have looked at 100s but am open to ideas as to where I can find more? I have seen that some people are able to make captions from pictures submitted here, so I have attached a picture of Kelly and a picture of my locked up cock- it'd be hot to see what any imaginative members can add to the pictures!
Ok IWILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO WITH THEM. BUT DO ME A FAVOR. LET'S SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH 1 OF MINE.

You think????

MacNfries said:
You can always start with my Cuckold Album ... I usuually have 2-3 in my album and rotate new ones through on a weekly basis. If I get some time when I'm on my home computer, I'll post a bunch here for you. Otherwise, a good place to find those is on Tumbler.

Cuckolds.com Forums - MacNfries's Album: Life Of A Cuckold

Would you do you willing to do 1 with My mother???

Your album was awesome, i especially liked these two pictures... My caged cock was twitching as i read and saw the pictures - I also liked the ones of men licking up someone elses cum from their wife or their wife's knickers.

Attachments

• user1416_pic11309_1310185396.jpg
    user1416_pic11309_1310185396.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 284
  • user1416_pic11529_1311392740.jpg
    user1416_pic11529_1311392740.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 229
Kelly's a beautiful woman and it would be a pleasure to play with her :)

I hope you like my thoughts and that they make you 'uncomfortable' ;)

Attachments

• InChastity01.jpg
    InChastity01.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 148
in_chastity said:
Your album was awesome, i especially liked these two pictures... My caged cock was twitching as i read and saw the pictures - I also liked the ones of men licking up someone elses cum from their wife or their wife's knickers.

This is a great posting, and shows cuckolding as it was meant to be - the hand that rocks the cradle, rules the roost.