• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold Circle club

• Thread starterrachelle5401
  • Start date

rachelle5401

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 2, 2006
would like to start a club for wifes to go and meets bulls with thier hubbys....Idea is this:

MEET:
2-3 times per month

DRESS CODE:
1. Hubbys will dress the same a wives
for example, I think it would be great to see the couple wearing the same lingerie and stockings, heels, etc. Only differance is that hubby will be required to wear a large pink bow on the front of his panties to cover any sissy buldges

2. Also they will be required to have the same color toe nail polish.

3. ALL hubby's will wear one gold toe ring that says "princess" on them.

4. All hubby's will wear heels that match the wife's heels....only open toed heels will be allowed

5. All hubby's will be required to carry a purse with the following contents:
extra panties for both
extra stockings for both
lipstick
lip gloss
pen and paper (for phone numbers)
condom's
tissue
nail polish
camera

6. Bulls will wear necklaces in the shape of an erect cock, on it it will have the following personal info to meet the person needs, for example:

Brian 9 1/2"

Once the wife has chossen a date or dates she will place the necklaces on her hubby to wear proudly, this way the entire club will know who his wife is with.

7. Hubbys will serve drinks, clean up, assist and any other required taskings. There should also be a place for the bulls to lay down and get massages from the sissy cucks if desired.

8. In the sissy cuck waitng area the cucks may only talk about BLACK MEN, FASHION and Interacial sex. Also the only magizines allowed will be Cosmopolitan and Playgirl.

9. Cucks will take turns cleaning the bedrooms, placing towels, picking up condoms, etc.

10. As required all cucks must fully support this life style to include:

Prepareing the BULL, either oral or whatever he needs to get erect
Putting on the condoms for him
Guiding him in the woman
Cream pies
If needed all cucks will clean the bull oraly

Just some ideas below....
Cucks wearing used condoms as ear rings
Wearing the wifes wedding and engagement rings
Cheering the wife on

Let me know your thoughts on this club......

It's a good idea up to a point.

The point being that many cucks aren't sissies or crossdressers. We are just cucks who wouldn't want to be out dressed as a sissy but would love all the rest. The cream pie would be great if the cuck had to do anyone but his wife. That way the cuck would know his wife is being serviced by anyone but him. Keep the thought going though and let's see where it leads.

Reactions: DanW_cuckold
Wonderful idea!!!!

Maybe the cuck could take his wife into a bedroom area and get her ready for a bull. Then, the sissy cuck would go out into the reception area and beg bulls to come fuck his wife. Each wife would have their own bedroom area and the husbands would go ask the bulls to come fuck their wives. The wives would be there to service any bull who wanted them and as many times as the bulls wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:
you dont get it

It's really not about what you want.so put on your panties and be happy someone is fucking your wife.
mantoy1 said:
The point being that many cucks aren't sissies or crossdressers. We are just cucks who wouldn't want to be out dressed as a sissy but would love all the rest. The cream pie would be great if the cuck had to do anyone but his wife. That way the cuck would know his wife is being serviced by anyone but him. Keep the thought going though and let's see where it leads.

Do as you wish, but you will get my two cents

Damn this is what gets more then a few of us a bit frustrated your post implies that a cuckold is a cross dresser, sissy, queer, bi but mostly gay, or your not a cuck. It has been pointed out many times on many posts, if your into that, that is fine, but the fact is that a great many if not most people who are cuckold’s are none of the above. Those things listed above are fetish things that some of you enjoy and have right to do so. Yet, those that are into, hot-wifing, swingers, or some other form of sharing may enjoy some role playing, may enjoy some humiliation, etc. but are not in to any of the items above. So your ideal is ok but you should name it sissy cuckolds or something, not cuckolds by itself, why? Because many people who would other wise post, like to meet couples, bulls, or other guys wife’s are automatically turned off by that shit. Thus they do not post and go on to try to find a site that understands what cuckolding is and is not. And by some of the remarks of posts to this thread many of you seem not to know what it is. cuckolding is your committed woman having sex with some other male.
Cuckolding, is a life style where the wife or girlfriend has sex with other men other then the one she is committed too. In most cases the husband or boy friend does not have a female partner because his partner is the one having sex, he might watch, hide at the door, wait at home while wife is on date, but he knows she is being banged by someone else. Some wife’s do this by cheating (husband not giving permission) but if they do it this way in my book it is wrong and this marriage would have problems beyond just the bed room. A healthy lifestyle is one that is open, based on love, respect, trust, and compassionate about meeting each partners needs, wants, and desires.
Those things like, cross dressing, sissy, humiliation, homosexual activity, etc. are fetish’s that some people add to the equation but are not really cuckolding or have anything to do with it all. A couple can choose to add what ever fetish it wants to enjoy their personal experience to the fullest but be assure each couple may choose not to add any of those things either. I take issue with the fact that so many seem to associate cuckolding as being small cocked men who run around in panties sucking his wife’s lover dick then being ass fucked. The reason is few people who really share their wife and she chooses to be shared really do any of that at all.
So a club or group set up for real cuck’s might have some who would want to show up that way but my guess is not many, and if you do it the way you sugest not much different then a swingers club is it? So I think what you really want is a club for gay guys who are married!

Reactions: Adelphi, DanW_cuckold and AlexcucChristina
dfhviking said:
Maybe the cuck could take his wife into a bedroom area and get her ready for a bull. Then, the sissy cuck would go out into the reception area and beg bulls to come fuck his wife. Each wife would have their own bedroom area and the husbands would go ask the bulls to come fuck their wives. The wives would be there to service any bull who wanted them and as many times as the bulls wanted.

Wonderful idea, I'd like to be the first one out there holding my red purse and begging the guys....I think it would be sexy to be prancing around asking those menly men to take care of my wife, while I am walking around in a matching outfit....this way the guys can see what the wife is wearing

tuppinsinmo said:
Damn this is what gets more then a few of us a bit frustrated your post implies that a cuckold is a cross dresser, sissy, queer, bi but mostly gay, or your not a cuck. It has been pointed out many times on many posts, if your into that, that is fine, but the fact is that a great many if not most people who are cuckold’s are none of the above. Those things listed above are fetish things that some of you enjoy and have right to do so. Yet, those that are into, hot-wifing, swingers, or some other form of sharing may enjoy some role playing, may enjoy some humiliation, etc. but are not in to any of the items above. So your ideal is ok but you should name it sissy cuckolds or something, not cuckolds by itself, why? Because many people who would other wise post, like to meet couples, bulls, or other guys wife’s are automatically turned off by that shit. Thus they do not post and go on to try to find a site that understands what cuckolding is and is not. And by some of the remarks of posts to this thread many of you seem not to know what it is. cuckolding is your committed woman having sex with some other male.
Cuckolding, is a life style where the wife or girlfriend has sex with other men other then the one she is committed too. In most cases the husband or boy friend does not have a female partner because his partner is the one having sex, he might watch, hide at the door, wait at home while wife is on date, but he knows she is being banged by someone else. Some wife’s do this by cheating (husband not giving permission) but if they do it this way in my book it is wrong and this marriage would have problems beyond just the bed room. A healthy lifestyle is one that is open, based on love, respect, trust, and compassionate about meeting each partners needs, wants, and desires.
Those things like, cross dressing, sissy, humiliation, homosexual activity, etc. are fetish’s that some people add to the equation but are not really cuckolding or have anything to do with it all. A couple can choose to add what ever fetish it wants to enjoy their personal experience to the fullest but be assure each couple may choose not to add any of those things either. I take issue with the fact that so many seem to associate cuckolding as being small cocked men who run around in panties sucking his wife’s lover dick then being ass fucked. The reason is few people who really share their wife and she chooses to be shared really do any of that at all.
So a club or group set up for real cuck’s might have some who would want to show up that way but my guess is not many, and if you do it the way you sugest not much different then a swingers club is it? So I think what you really want is a club for gay guys who are married!

I agree and disagree with some of your statements...there are many of us sissy's out there that are femme cuckolds. I enjoy the fact that my wife can have any man she wants, also she supports the fact that i like wearing panties and heels. She feels that "hey, if you wanna dress the part , you should be able to also act it". And that was my intention of this club...not a "swingers" club for gay sissies....but a place where us femmes could meet, share ideas, chat, share tips and maybe help each other become more sub
to the wives and bulls...I think most of the bulls out there would like to see a sissy hubby who is not afraid to be a sissy! Why should we try to act like a real man, and besides what real men wear panties and heels. I for one would be proud to suck the cock of a bull who just made love to my wife and got her off...Also in that matter if i am willing to do that I think I should be in femme mode for him....what bull wants a man sucking his cock? NONE, but a cute sissy hubby, I think they would enjoyit and not feel intimadated by it. So in a final thought if there are sissys out there who agree with me shout out! You can sit in the closet and watch, I on ther other hand would prefer being a part of the whole process....and if I have to give him massage of suck his cock to make him relax for the wife, give me some lipstick honey cause i'm going down!

:) We have already tried this idea. We operated a private membership, on premise niteclub, for everyone's fetish, in the cuckold lifestyle. Our patron's we're, married, white, cuckold couples, (most couples, with sissy hubbies), single females, single sissies, and of course, "Well Hung", "Black Bulls". We named our little, fantasy pub, "The Fairytales Lounge". :( It failed miserably, and we went bankrupt. Although, we did meet some wonderful people, while our club was open. It is still a wonderful idea, and we would love to see a cuckold club like this succeed. Love and Kisses, Irene and babydollsissy!!!

Awesome Idea....

Just LOVE the idea of the Cuckolds Circle Club... i would be there in a flash, nicely dressed, made-up and perfumed exactly like jenn for the bulls and with my purse as required... the humiliation would be intense and then being made to Beg the bull(s) to please, please, pleassseeeeee penetrate my 38 yr old teacher wife with your big black cock, well lets say just the mere thought drives me wild!!! And not being permitted to clean up one’s own wife - what a deliciously decadent devilish thought! Count me in! Steve in tampa FL

Forgot....

The hottest item in the purse is the pencil and paper for phone numbers... a superb and utterly shameful requirement!! Fantastic! Like to know what others think??? Steve!!! :p

I am a sissy and often suck our bulls cock to get him hard and then clean up my wife and him after he as satisfied her. I do what is requested of me by my wife and our bull, and do it gladly. I would love to be a member of a club like this.

Well, with all those things for the "cuck" to do and wear it won´t be many members. But the members you get, if any, will love it.

My experience from swinging, clubs, arranging sexparty etc has taught me a few things. One is that it´s far more important to have "rules" like being polite, accept no for an answer, not to much alcohol and so on. When people with good manners and a nice way of behaving get together and have a common interest things will happen. Some will introduce something new to someone else and people will find new things in the world of sex.

When I read your list I can tell that for every sentence a hundred cucks will back off. The few left for the end of it will probably think twice when they found out that they may be required to wear a used condom on their ears. But good luck and tell us how things work out :)

A vote with Tupp

I must agree with Tuppinisimo (spelling?). I KNOW there are people who do not post here, and do not stay here, because of the emphasis on sissy things. That's everyone's choice, of course, as Tupp pointed out, but it is secondary to cuckolding.

A cuckold is "a man with an unfaithful wife." That is different from hotwifing, where both spouses enjoy the wife's extramarital sex equally. A cuckold is a man whose wife CARES for someone else more than she does for him - sexually, at least. That's what makes her "unfaithful." And the cuckold sits and accepts her desire for someone else. That's what makes him a cuckold.

As for what "bulls" prefer: I know very few who would have anything to do with a sissy husband. In fact, it freaks them out. They either want nothing to do with the husband at all, or they want a dignified, personable guy with whom they can sit and talk before or after fucking the man's wife. And from my own correspondence with such men over the past 9+ years, there are some who are comfortable with the husband getting them hard or licking them clean, but very, VERY few want full-blown (pun intended) sex with the guy. They are there for m/f sex with a sexy, married woman, and the guy is accepted or tolerated based on how well-behaved he is. And how little he freaks them out or worries them.

Forums always bring out those who are most needy (yours truly included), so it is common to see the wildest examples posting regularly. Unfortunately that does drive away those who just want to test the waters. Imagine a happily married woman who comes on this site because her husband expressed an interest in cuckolding. One look at the guys in pantyhose and all the discussions about bulls fucking husbands when the wives are not available, and that poor, loving wife will run for the hills!

Just a bit of reality, folks. As Tupp said, fantasy is great. But real, "plain vanilla cuckolding" (isn't that a trip?) has quite enough going for it to support this forum very nicely.

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

Rather than the husbands coming in wearing lingerie, they should wear pink CB3000 chastity cages. I love this whole idea, I'm a young guy, 22yo, and would love to find other friends around my age who are into this cuckold lifestyle. Once we save enough money, we all can move in a new neighborhood and make this a reality. We'll all live on one street. Then we'll find a group of black guys that will come over and service our wives at once :)

There's actually a story similar to the original post. Here's the link: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=621237&page=submissions

U will love it

Hi Already doin this in a way. More like after hours club. twice a month. HUbbs bring wives to get Fucked. When hubbys dont want to be sissied no bigg.They had a room wear u could go get outa way and watch, Your still buying and Wifey still gettin Cock,,
Lotta the cucks wore their everyday guy clothes, course sissyboys wearin panties under pants.
Don

Club

This was in Dallas. Hearin there are becoming more popular.There was plenty cucks getting humbled.

Dn

come on sissy's

This i a grea tidea for us girls...lets here your ideas and maybe we can make this happen, only 18 replies I know there are many of you out there that LOVE the idea...so come on and post your thoughts!

HOW ABOUT US SISSY'S

being able to paint each other's toenails in the clud while the wifes are away?

Maybe teaching each other how to give head properly in the sissy room if we can get a nice bull to share his cock with us

Or my favorite...having the privlige of kissing all of the bulls balls when you enter the club, darn i'll need extra lipstick for that one!!!!

Hugs
the femme hubby

I think we are moving away from the subject of what the wife should wear for her bull
Not what the sissy slut wears

if there is a group that’s all about the way a bull likes his milf to wear for him then let me know